5.0 out of 5 stars monthly no-care dog food delivery
wagg complete worker beef and vegetable dry mix 17 kg That is what my Ben, the collie and Lucy the golden retriever love, sometimes I add grated cheese, but they eat it greedily without any encouragement.
Published on 9 Jun. 2012 by tumbleweed

3.0 out of 5 stars good basic feed
Afair quality feed at a good price,makes the base for a maintenance diet for working dogs. The actual meat content isn`t given in specific terms but it does claim to contain a fair spectrum of vitamins. I mix it with a good meat and mineral base to ensure complete needs are met.
Published on 15 Jun. 2012 by Rob

5.0 out of 5 stars monthly no-care dog food delivery, 9 Jun. 2012
This review is from: Wagg Complete Worker Beef and Vegetables Dry Mix 17 kg (Misc.)
As for me, well, wouldnt you like from finger-tip to door service, I dont even have to remember to order it. Amazon deals with all of that,and reminds me when they are about to despatch an order, all I do is open the door when the postman delivers it. Direct debit takes care of the cost. Its cheaper this way too, (I will keep an eye on this!!) It is such a relief to be taken care of like this, I am 75 and have no car, so the convenience of having this heavy food delivered is 2nd to none.

5.0 out of 5 stars dog wagg food, 7 Sept. 2011
This dog food is very appealing to my dog as he is a fussy eater but since having him on Wagg Worker he eats every bit. I feed it dry but it can be fed wet.
Good value for money and you do not have to feed vast quantaties to maintain weight and activity levels.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant price, 1 Dec. 2011
I have 7 working dogs so when i go to the pet store as you can imagine i have to buy alot! it was on special on amazon for £8.39 which is cheaper than anywhere else especially for 17kg and FREE delivery! why sweat getting it myself when i can get it straight to the door!!
ow and the dogs love it too! :)

3.0 out of 5 stars good basic feed, 15 Jun. 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality dog food, 20 Dec. 2011
R. L. Smith "RogerDodge" (Swansea Wales) - See all my reviews
Excellent quality my Irish wolf hound prefers it to our usual brand. I thought I try it with Brock, as it was suitable for a working dog at such a good price including delivery. I will try a different variation of the WAGG brand next time.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 6 Mar. 2012
really good value for money and keeps my pooch going - and 17kg for the price i normally pay for 15kg

5.0 out of 5 stars Dog doof, 8 May 2012
All of my dogs realy enjoy this food, it's a very good price for the size of bag and i have recomended it to lots of friends who dident reilise that most bags are only 15kg and for the same price you can get a 17kg bag those extra 2kg makes a lot of difrence.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic for digestion with a great price tag too!, 16 Jan. 2015
I know that this particular brand is on the cheaper side but don't let that put you off buying it. I have five dogs of all different shapes, sizes and breeds, so far I've not had any problems with them at all. I use this product because some of my pets struggle to digest certain types of rich dog food in particular the meaty brands so end up suffering from a lot of loose stools or suffer from sickness and constipation at times. Since feeding them this I've had no problems at all, I tend to steer away from rich or meaty food as it doesn't always agree with them. I have found this to be quite easily digestible and they tend to love the taste even though the food itself looks quite bland and unappealing. I suppose this is because it doesn't have tons of artificial colours and flavourings in them. The kibble sizes are great too as they vary from the size of a five pence peice to just over the size of a one pence piece. My pets seem to pick out the pieces that they like the most and as I have smaller breeds the smallest kibbles tend to suit them best whilst the larger breeds tend to favour the slightly larger kibbles. The product also seems to give them quite a lot of energy and keeps them fuller for longer so that they actually eat less (which saves me more money in the long run). Overall, I'm really happy with this product as it's saved me from spending huge amounts of money on food that claims to be much better at aiding with digestion and keeping dogs coats in tip top condition, I find that this product does both without the huge price tag.
As a tip you can also try mixing the kibbles up with some plain cooked rice and/or with a bit of canned fish in oil which I have heard is very good for dogs. I'd avoid using too much and saturating the food, just a little bit goes a very long way and makes mealtimes much more interesting. I hope this helps!

1.0 out of 5 stars Makes dogs eat their own poo, 29 Jan. 2015
The worst part for us, when seeing our dogs eat this, was that they were pooing and then eating their poo. I was told that this is a sign of poor nutrition and that the dogs eat their poo, to try and get nutrition that they are missing. I changed them to a different make and this behaviour instantly stopped. Never again. I thought that it was worth a try but ir simply wasn't worth the money that we paid.

3.0 out of 5 stars My dogs don't like this but love the chicken and veg, 2 Feb. 2014
My dogs don't like this for some reason but love the chicken and veg it not that they dislike beef they love beef but for some reason they will turn there noses up at this which is very rear I would recommend buying a much smaller bag to try first or the chicken 1