4.7 out of 5 stars1,176
Flavour Name: Beef|Change

on 18 August 2013
My pooch is 13 years old and he has always been feed Wagg. He is in very good health as are his teeth. Some people get all precious about their dog and what it eats. Buying what they think is some special food for their dog. Well this food is cheap and my pooch has lived for 13 long healthy years. Nothing more to say.
on 7 September 2011
This dog food is very appealing to my dog as he is a fussy eater but since having him on Wagg Worker he eats every bit. I feed it dry but it can be fed wet.
Good value for money and you do not have to feed vast quantaties to maintain weight and activity levels.
on 9 June 2012
wagg complete worker beef and vegetable dry mix 17 kg That is what my Ben, the collie and Lucy the golden retriever love, sometimes I add grated cheese, but they eat it greedily without any encouragement.
As for me, well, wouldnt you like from finger-tip to door service, I dont even have to remember to order it. Amazon deals with all of that,and reminds me when they are about to despatch an order, all I do is open the door when the postman delivers it. Direct debit takes care of the cost. Its cheaper this way too, (I will keep an eye on this!!) It is such a relief to be taken care of like this, I am 75 and have no car, so the convenience of having this heavy food delivered is 2nd to none.
on 1 December 2011
I have 7 working dogs so when i go to the pet store as you can imagine i have to buy alot! it was on special on amazon for £8.39 which is cheaper than anywhere else especially for 17kg and FREE delivery! why sweat getting it myself when i can get it straight to the door!!
ow and the dogs love it too! :)
on 28 December 2012
I said in my review of Wagg Worker 'Beef and Veg' that I gave my dogs a variety of food. However, I noticed that recently the most of the protein content was beef, so I tried this Chicken variety. I was really testing it out on a few to see if too much red meat content may be the cause of some skin irritations. Not conclusive, but those that are on the Chicken seem to be doing better. Many are not bothered by the all beef diet, so i shall continue with both. But if you have been on the beef variety and have noticed more obvious scratching, this could be a good alternative.
on 4 December 2011
Good to have a big bag of dog food delivered straight to the door. We have 6 working sheepdogs & two spaniels all of whom enjoy this feed. I buy a couple of flavours to give the dogs variety.
Good value for money too.
on 15 June 2012
Afair quality feed at a good price,makes the base for a maintenance diet for working dogs. The actual meat content isn`t given in specific terms but it does claim to contain a fair spectrum of vitamins. I mix it with a good meat and mineral base to ensure complete needs are met.
on 8 May 2012
All of my dogs realy enjoy this food, it's a very good price for the size of bag and i have recomended it to lots of friends who dident reilise that most bags are only 15kg and for the same price you can get a 17kg bag those extra 2kg makes a lot of difrence.
on 4 November 2015
Awful awful awful brand of dog food. Two bags in a row, both brought seperately have had mould (see attached picture) after trying to contact Wagg discovered it's not just me and seems to be a common occurance along with finding screws, plastic bits, bugs etc. Given that mold like this can produce mycotoxins which can be fatal to dogs you'd think they'd care a bit more but clearly not!
review image
on 20 December 2011
Excellent quality my Irish wolf hound prefers it to our usual brand. I thought I try it with Brock, as it was suitable for a working dog at such a good price including delivery. I will try a different variation of the WAGG brand next time.