5.0 out of 5 stars Quality product "Do not cut into your wrists"
Well made wrists straps has an additional neoprene foam stiched on wrist part ,bought a few pairs of these over the years generally being a regular weightlifter gym user usually last a couple of years before needing replacing.
Published on 23 Jun. 2010 by B. White

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Great
I used these for a few weeks and found they were quite comfortable and worked well. However, they were not very durable and one of the straps broke whilst I was barbell rowing at 60kg. I wouldn't buy them again for this reason.
Published on 26 Mar. 2013 by R. Poll

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality product "Do not cut into your wrists", 23 Jun. 2010
B. White "Blackn'White" (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 30 Aug. 2011
Mr. D. Trace - See all my reviews
This review is from: Golds Gym Lifting Straps (Misc.)
Probaly one of the most expensive straps on Amazon. But you get what you pay for. My lifts, espeically deadlifting has been increasing every week. Something I wouldn't be able to do without these straps. These straps are of high qulaity, they don't dig into your wrists like the other cheap straps on Amazon. (I have tried all strpas on Amazon) These straps are very sturdy and strong and have no give in them meaning they do not stretch and jepordise your lifting.
My forarm's are extremly weak, when deadlifting my grip always goes before my back does. With these straps that NEVER happens. With the straps I am always able to hold the weight and dealift untill my back is tired not my forarm's therefore these straps are perfect!

Buy NOW if you want to lift heavier and reach your goals quicker. You will not be dissapointed

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Set of Straps, 19 Jun. 2012
This review is from: Golds Gym Lifting Straps (Misc.)
I'll admit it - my grip is not the greatest. I'm working on it but it tends to be the first thing that lets me down when I try to lift anything over 100kg for reps.
With these Golds Gym straps though, grip isn't a problem. I've been able to shoulder shrug and deadlift far heavier than I've done before. I've even managed to swap my overhand/underhand grip for the far better conventional one.
These straps are of very good quality, they're a decent price and if you're anything like me, they'll soon become an essential peice of equipment in your lifting kit. They're nicely padded but if you do run into a problem where they're digging into your wrists (although I can't see why), just invest in a pair of cheap sweatbands and wear them underneath.
Oh. And if you do buy these, I recommend doing a bit of research on youtube to see how to use them properly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 26 Jan. 2011
This review is from: Golds Gym Lifting Straps (Misc.)
Extremely effective for deadlifting. As long as you don't rely on straps with every lift you can utilize your back fully and see bigger gains (especially for people with a particularly weak grip compared to back/leg strength)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lifting hard, lifting heavy., 13 Jan. 2011
This review is from: Golds Gym Lifting Straps (Misc.)
Having recently improved my performance in the gym, and finding myself lifting more and more weight. My grip sometimes lets me down, however, with the aid of these Fantastic straps from the well known body building supplier [...], these straps are for someone who is lifting on a budget, these fantastic sturdy wrist straps are fantastic at helping you keep the grip for the last 2 or 3 reps. Highly recommend these straps for someone who is looking for a cheap and effective way to improve strength and grip in the gym. 5 out of 5.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fingers Fail Me No More, 18 Oct. 2011
This review is from: Golds Gym Lifting Straps (Sports)
Received these the other day and have already used them for some Trap Shrugs. Have to say that I am extremely pleased with these as I was able to add another 10kg to my previous maximum weight, as before these, my fingers would start to fail which would interupt my set.

Great price, although, if they are too tight around your wrist, they can start to rub a little. After a little time getting used to them, I was able to limit in order to use them at there optimum whilst retaining comfort.

Would have been 4 stars because of the slight irritation when using heavy weight, but the gains bring it back up to 5 for me. Fantastic product, so what are you waiting for.

5.0 out of 5 stars They actually do help, 1 July 2011
Bukhtawar Dhadda (Derby, Derbyshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Golds Gym Lifting Straps (Misc.)
Having been weight training for a few years I always thought of these as a bit of a gimmick. However as progressed and began lifting heavier weights the grip and the wrists became a big limiting factor. So after much thought I decided to give these a go. And I have to say they do actually work , allowing you to lift heavier and maintain your grip throughout and improving your workout. I use them for lower back lifts and EZ bar biceps curls as well as dumbbell workouts. However you do have to ensure you do workouts to improve your grip otherwise just using these will weaken your grip.
Worth the money and Gold's Gymn quality is evident.
Recommended for those who use them appropriately.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality straps, 27 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Golds Gym Lifting Straps (Sports)
Strong heavy duty straps, can't complain as it has helped me a lot in the gym when my grip can't keep up with my back, especially lat pulldowns I have noticed much better focus on my lats now I don't have to fight for dear life to hold on to the bar.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Great, 26 Mar. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, 8 Mar. 2011
This review is from: Golds Gym Lifting Straps (Sports)
Bought these for hubby, they do what they say on the box. A little tricky to get the knack of using them but then its a snip. I've since joined doing weights and ordered a set for myself.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›