BSN Syntha 6 Sustained Release Cookies and Cream Whey Protein Powder 1320g
Flavour: Cookies & CreamSize: 1.32kgChange
Price:£32.81+Free shipping

I've tried just about every protein powder/supplement over the last several years and this one is clearly the best tasting. Strawberry is my favorite, but vanilla and chocolate are just as satisfying.

Not only does the product taste great, it's high quality protein and perfect for a post-workout shake. I recommend using a 50/50 skim milk to water ratio if not all skim milk to mix. Be sure whatever you mix it with its COLD.

While water tastes just fine with this protein, skim milk gives it that great milkshake taste. Try it, you'll love it.

Performance: This product, in any flavor, has given me the best results out of any Protein Supplement I have ever purchased. I have two brothers who use this product, both into heavy weight training, and they completely agree. With casual training, I saw a difference in my muscle mass in just a few weeks!

Taste: Best tasting protein mix ever! (any flavor). I look forward to having it every time. Mixes quickly and easily in water or milk and tastes great in both!

Note: The Nutrition Label for Vanilla was slightly different than the Chocolate flavor. The Chocolate Flavor is better, but only slightly. I rotate through all flavors.

Amazon has the best deal on this product that I can find, in store or on-line
on 26 August 2012
Bought this protein to kick start my training after a break of about a year.
Checked to see what was good on the market at the moment for my price range
(£40) and this one was getting some good reviews from a lot of people.

Strawberry mixes well and tastes better than a lot of others I have tried.
Been taking 1 - 2 shots a day with water (300ml) for about 3 wks now(as well as a good diet)and I am starting to see a difference in both my training and my body.

The Only down side to this protein for me, or for my training partners, is that
it gives you WIND big time...otherwise its good stuff!!
on 11 January 2012
BSN SYNTHA 6 COOKIES & CREAM 2.2K

First of all, you are NOT going to see a over-night improvement on your strength.

You will need to continue to eat your normal foods, but take this on top of what you are already eating during the course of the day.

I use this to recover after a 20 mile cycle from work. It provides your body with extra support to repair itself.

The taste is not as creamy as I had hoped, but once you get used to it its far nicer then Vanilla flavour and almost beats Banana flavour to the top spot.

I get at least 5 weeks out of this tub taking 2 flat scoops 5 days a week.

I love it!
on 1 June 2013
This is a great product but make sure it's really what you are looking for. Syntha 6 is not a pure protein product, it's more like an MRP (meal replacement product) or all in one product due to its nutritional macros. With 10 grams of carbohydrate and 6 grams of fat per serving this is really more suited to replacing one of your meals than as a pure protein source. As the name suggests this contains 6 different sources of protein which all digest at different rates, this is great for keeping you feeling full for hours but may not be what you're after if you are looking for a fast digesting protein for post workout.
The taste, as with all Syntha 6 products is delicious with either water or milk. My girlfriend and I mix a scoop of this with skimmed milk, frozen berries and a banana every morning to make a smoothie with a great nutritional profile that fills us up for hours.
on 22 April 2014
This has gone from either giving me loose motions to totally (and worryingly) cementing me up. I could be intolerant to these shakes as I have had issues with maxi muscle before in the same way. I take a lot less of a serving now. It's quite high in calories as well so as others are saying use as a meal replacement otherwise you will gain 6 kilos in no time like i did (and it wasn't just muscle!)

It is however the tastiest shake I have had when mixed with milk. I wish they could make one with half of the energy this thing packs in. Smaller quantities of it don't have the same taste obviously.
on 1 June 2013
The taste, as with all Syntha 6 products is delicious with either water or milk and I highly recommend this product if it suits your needs. I use this for breakfast mixed with raw whole oats and milk - it's like a thick healthy dessert and keeps me full and energised for hours.
on 21 March 2013
I have tried a few different protein drinks and in my opinion Syntha 6 is number one on my list. It has a creamy taste and is very sweet and has no after taste.
Mixed with water or milk, it is nice.
If you don't like "Sweet" you want like it. Its very sweet.
I use protein drinks as meal replacements not for muscle repair so i can only give my view. My energy levels stay up which is the main reason i take it.

5 stars
on 10 July 2012
my freind has used BSN products for a while now and has had some great results and he kept recommending it to me so i thought hey why not.
first off this is the best price on the internet that i have been able to find on the internet for syntha 6 in this size (the larger tubs are better value for money but i got this tub to try out)

i was not sure at first about vanilla but i mix it with milk and ONE oreo cookie and the result is amazing, the best tasting protein shake i have ever had. it tasts like proper cookies and cream with out any artificial flavorings or under lying protein tast.

the nutrition value is excellent with 22g of protein, 12g of carbs 5 of which are fibre and 6g of healthy fats. it has been designed to have both fast and slow digesting protein for a long sustained release.

nutritional value = excellent
flavor on its own = good
flavor mixed with either fruit or oreos = excellent
mixability = excellent
over all i would recomend this product for those wanting to try syntha 6, if you are planing on buying more i would recomend a bigger tub as you get twice the amount but under twice the price.
on 14 February 2015
The taste of both Cookies and Cream & Chocolate flavour are excellent more like a gourmet mikshake than a protein shake. The price is spot on for 48 servings at 22g of protein per serving. Great addition to my protein intake for the day to gain some muscle size and strength. :)
on 30 January 2015
First Impression: Upon opening the tub, I noticed two things. A sweet smell wafted up to my nose through the seal. And it smelled good. After taking off the seal, the powder is very fine. But it doesn't fly everywhere so no need to worry about that.

Nutrition Profile: 1 Serving contains 22 grams of protein. Fat is 5.8 g. Carbohydrates come in at 8g and finally there are 182 calories per serving.

Mixing ability: Quite possibly the easiest mixing protein going. It's as easy as putting in a scoop into a shaker, add your milk or water and shake a few times. No clumps. I'd give it a solid 10/10.

Taste: Again this is one of the best tasting protein shakes going. It goes down smooth and isn't heavy on the stomach like most protein shakes are, which is ideal post workout.