Flavour: Chocolate SupremeSize: 908gChange

on 17 October 2014
Love the other ON products but this is awful - it barely mixes and tastes terrible. I can't even bring myself to get anywhere near finishing this small container. Avoid.
on 10 April 2013
Tastes much better and is more rich than whey. I am not sure that it has the required night-long effect since I am a very recent user, but my best guess is that it does.
on 6 February 2015
Love this stuff with milk in the evenings, lasts for at least 2/3 months nearly if only having one shake per day, mixes well and I think is very good quality.
on 6 February 2014
Very chocolately tasting, but not the best. Also has a weird foamy chalky texture. Better to get a unflavoured powder and then mix in your own cocoa powder.
on 4 September 2015
Great product at an amazing price.

The taste is fantastic and I also noticed that this is the first casein that doesn't taste chalky....result !
on 27 June 2014
Absolutely fantastic. It tastes great and helps combat hunger and cravings as it's quite filling. I'll recommend it for anyone following a low carb diet.
on 4 November 2015
Awful artificial sweet flavour which doesnt blend properly with water or milk resulting in gritty drink. So bad i binned it, and i am by no means fussy
on 6 October 2014
If you want to put some weight this is the best product for you.
Advice - take with milk + peanut butter + couple spoons of oats and banana
on 24 September 2014
Tastes a bit - tiny bit - weird when I first tried it. I think most Casein products do. But its fine and does the job great. Well recommended.
on 21 September 2015
Bought for my Daughter, she says they taste really nice, just have a very different texture! She is used to milkshake not protein shakes!

See one answered question