4.0 out of 5 stars Tastes Good, Needs a hand blender
Straight to the point: Vanilla custard tastes good.

I'm not going to harp on about results, its protein, its got loads of carbs - only hard work makes results. I take it because I find it hard to physically eat enough and it should be the only reason you take it too.

Published 3 months ago by Arnie

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
no visible results but taste good
Published 8 days ago by dj

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Tastes Good, Needs a hand blender, 17 May 2014
Straight to the point: Vanilla custard tastes good.

Ok this stuff doesn't mix well, its really sugary and it clumps, the portion size is massive too so dump your smart shaker and get a bigger one or take in two shots.

3 options- make in a fridge and keep overnight, use a hand blender or be prepared to drink it through the gap in your teeth.

Important-- Keep a scoop from another product, the scoop in this thing is massive, so big in fact you cant take it out of the tub with the tub upright because its wider than the tub opening . Even if you manage to get it out of the tub, trying to get it in your shaker without spilling half on the floor has defied me. Scoop in the bin day 2.

As I said before the portion size is massive, in fact 2kg only has 14 portions - doesn't mean you need to make one that size mind but if you do, be prepared for it to sit heavy in your guts for 20 mins or so.. Not a pre-workout shake by any means.

in a nutshell - tastes good - very sweet - idiotic scoop - No attack of the farts :)

4.0 out of 5 stars The Best "Mass Gainer" Available, 8 April 2014
If you're skinny like me, you're probably keen to put on weight by having mass gainer shakes. Of course, keep in mind that your body will actually grow more from eating "real food' than just shakes. This was a lesson that took me months to learn (and it was quite an expensive lesson). I got a meal plan from a PT, and he recommended I increase my vegetables and rice (and good carbs). I was shocked that this helped me put on two pounds in one week. The micronutrients in real, healthy foods will help your muscles grow and develop more than a mass gainer -- even if the mass gainer has more "calories." Most mass gainers are full of junk carbs and sugar that don't really have any nutritional value -- so many of them just give you a belly rather than give you defined look.

That being said, mass gainers aren't bad so long as they aren't a crutch for a terrible diet. This one is the best of the lot, although the competition is not stiff.

Also, the Vanilla flavor in my opinion, is the BEST tasting protein shake I've ever had (and I've tried almost all of them). But taste shouldn't be your primary goal in a protein shake.

For me, it works best if you mix this with Hydro Whey for a great post-workout meal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Gains, 18 May 2014
Works very well for lean gains! Highly recommended for anyone looking to gain lean mass quickly - with a good diet of course!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 2 May 2014
Brilliant Product, Tastes a little different To strawberry Whey,
But is not exactly too horrible to digest. overall this product works and was delivered very fast with lots of padding
in the parcel

5.0 out of 5 stars Just about to buy another, 18 April 2014
Mixes well, tastes awesome, I'm gaining muscle on this stuff- need I say more. I've tried cheaper mass gainers and they suck by comparison buy this you wont regret it! I've just tried SCI-MX mass gainer and I'm switching right back to this stuff!

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Good Results, 2 April 2014
I bought it for my husband once as I've researched a bit about it and it seemed to be one of the best weight gainers in the market. Absolutely true! My husband is so happy with the results over a month that I've decided to buy it again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, 28 Mar 2014
Gets you hench without too much flab in no time. Unlike the other gainers that have a higher ratio of carbohydrates this is absolutely fantastic

5.0 out of 5 stars Feels great, tastes great and best I ever had!, 31 Dec 2013
I can't speak for its long term effect but so far I see great results. Not to mention it tastes great! Only one the I found odd, the scoops are huge! So I would get a different measuring device to suit different body weights, goals and sizes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious And Effective, 4 Dec 2013
The Vanilla-Custard flavour i bought is extremely delicious. Like drinking an amazing milkshake.
Also it was very effective. Gained 3kgs with a 4lb box when supplemented with proper diet.
Dont just rely on it alone or else you would be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally!, 22 Oct 2012
Finally, I have found a gainer that is not to bad on price, has high quality ingredients and tastes amazing!
I have tried many gainers previously but the taste became unbearable, with Pro Complex I look forward to drinking it :)
After using it for just shy of 2 weeks I have started to notice I'm beginning to bulk.

Would highly recommend this gainer, especially to anyone who is fussy on taste!
For those who are not to keen on a sweet taste, I mix half water half milk.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›