5.0 out of 5 stars best gainer money can buy
Simply put, it's the best gainer money can buy.

Published 7 months ago by Alessio M.

3.0 out of 5 stars NOT THE TUB IN THE PHOTO ITS THE OLD COMPLEX GAINER NOT THE NEW PRO GAINER
its not the tub in the picture its a totally different tub its the old complex gainer not the new pro gainer so i was pissed off there but it tastes good and has similar nutritional values so it will have to do.
Published 5 months ago by Connor McKenna

5.0 out of 5 stars best gainer money can buy, 23 Oct. 2014
Simply put, it's the best gainer money can buy.

It is slightly expensive than other gainers but that is down to its nutritional content. I use this product for two months, two to three times a year when I am looking to put on mass. I train five to six times a week and I use it once a day after training only (i.e. one serving a day). 2 tubs of 2kg usually last me for around 30/40 days.

The main difference from this mass gainer and other gainers is the distribution of calories. The majority of calories in this product (650) come from protein (60g) rather than a ridicolous amount of carbs like other gainers (to give you an idea ON Serious Mass contains 120g of carbs compare to the 80g here).
The carbs in this product are "good" carbs, other gainers tend to use crazy amount of sugars and "fillers" that do nothing but pack fat nothing else. You also get lots of vitamins and minerals with every serving, other gainers do not contain any.

Expect a huge scoop. Unlikely what other review are saying the scoop is alright (it's the same you get with ON Serious Mass). It's big because this is a 650 calorie shake and not a 120 calories protein shake - it's normal.
If you find yourself wasting some product (i.e. it goes on the floor when putting into your shake I would advise you "load" your shake in two rounds. half a scoop + half a scoop - done, problem solved.

If you are serious about training, your diet is in check, you train smart this product will do wonders for you.

4.0 out of 5 stars Tastes Good, Needs a hand blender, 17 May 2014
Straight to the point: Vanilla custard tastes good.

I'm not going to harp on about results, its protein, its got loads of carbs - only hard work makes results. I take it because I find it hard to physically eat enough and it should be the only reason you take it too.

Ok this stuff doesn't mix well, its really sugary and it clumps, the portion size is massive too so dump your smart shaker and get a bigger one or take in two shots.

3 options- make in a fridge and keep overnight, use a hand blender or be prepared to drink it through the gap in your teeth.

Important-- Keep a scoop from another product, the scoop in this thing is massive, so big in fact you cant take it out of the tub with the tub upright because its wider than the tub opening . Even if you manage to get it out of the tub, trying to get it in your shaker without spilling half on the floor has defied me. Scoop in the bin day 2.

As I said before the portion size is massive, in fact 2kg only has 14 portions - doesn't mean you need to make one that size mind but if you do, be prepared for it to sit heavy in your guts for 20 mins or so.. Not a pre-workout shake by any means.

in a nutshell - tastes good - very sweet - idiotic scoop - No attack of the farts :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Genuinely a good product. I'm not disappointed, 29 April 2015
Finished my first tub of this, and now half way through the 2nd tub, I think it's too early to say it's a 5 star product, but it definitely does something good. Not too sure if it's putting weight on me, I'm 87kg and it's not really increased my weight, roughly the same weight after 3 weeks of taking it. One thing to say is, if your taking it how it states, 1 shake mid afternoon and one post work out, 3rd optional shake before bed, you may probably see more change then I have as all I've been taking is 1 post work out. The tub will finish really quickly if you take it 3 times a day. Taking it once a day it lasts between 10-14 days.
In conclusion, it's a good product and I've ordered another 2 tubs. Hopefully I see these gains come through.
I have a high protein diet as it is so maybe make more of a difference to me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious And Effective, 4 Dec. 2013
The Vanilla-Custard flavour i bought is extremely delicious. Like drinking an amazing milkshake.
Also it was very effective. Gained 3kgs with a 4lb box when supplemented with proper diet.
Dont just rely on it alone or else you would be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just about to buy another, 18 April 2014
Mixes well, tastes awesome, I'm gaining muscle on this stuff- need I say more. I've tried cheaper mass gainers and they suck by comparison buy this you wont regret it! I've just tried SCI-MX mass gainer and I'm switching right back to this stuff!

5.0 out of 5 stars Feels great, tastes great and best I ever had!, 31 Dec. 2013
I can't speak for its long term effect but so far I see great results. Not to mention it tastes great! Only one the I found odd, the scoops are huge! So I would get a different measuring device to suit different body weights, goals and sizes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 2 May 2014
Brilliant Product, Tastes a little different To strawberry Whey,
But is not exactly too horrible to digest. overall this product works and was delivered very fast with lots of padding
in the parcel

4.0 out of 5 stars I recommend the chocolate shake, 6 Dec. 2014
Fast delivery. I regularly use this product. I recommend the chocolate shake; vanilla one was not into my taste. I have used this product for last 5 months and its pretty effective.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, 28 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Optimum Nutrition Pro Complex Gainer Chocolate Powder 4.6Kg (Personal Care)
Gets you hench without too much flab in no time. Unlike the other gainers that have a higher ratio of carbohydrates this is absolutely fantastic

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Gains, 18 May 2014
Works very well for lean gains! Highly recommended for anyone looking to gain lean mass quickly - with a good diet of course!

Optimum Nutrition Pro Complex Gainer Chocolate Powder 4.6Kg