4.5 out of 5 stars2,390
Flavour: Double Rich ChocolateSize: 908gChange

on 25 January 2016
If you're reading this, you're probably well aware of the quality and benefits of ON's Gold Standard Whey. What you're probably looking for however, are reviews on each flavour. I've only tried Cookies & Cream, Caramel Frappé and French Vanilla Cremé, but the French Vanilla is definitely my favourite! It tastes exactly like a McDonald's Vanilla milkshake and doesn't have the sickening aftertaste that is present with Cookies & Cream. As for Caramel Frappé, it's not bad, but it just lacks flavour even when made with milk! So you're forced to throw in a teaspoon of instant coffee just to mask it's bland taste.

Cookies and Cream: 7/10
Caramel Frappé: 6/10
French Vanilla Cremé: 10/10

I've also purchased Extreme Milk Chocolate and will update this review once I've tried it.
on 4 December 2015
This is one of the best prices I've found for ON Gold Standard whey! The product seems to have a good balance of some BCAA with Whey and almost nothing more for those cutting on carbs. About the flavour, let's just say I've tried many protein powders and all of them taste very chemical and watery, but ON's cookies and cream flavour will have you wanting more! It's just so tasty! Took me no time to get used to the flavour and doesn't have a bad after taste! It just tastes like cookies and cream so it's also great for when you are craving! Very umami!
on 2 February 2015
This is an excellent product, however I’m not sure about the seller.
This product came with the internal seal broken.
review image review image
77 comments110 of 131 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 19 January 2016
Purchased this twice. Excellent stuff. But on both tubs the internal seal was broken. However, external seal wasn't. Purchased the French vanilla too which didn't have a damaged seal and had different lid and seal. I can only assume its cheaper due to older stock!? Who knows but it doesn't really bother me personally as I still seeing improvements and its still a great product for the discounted price. Unless you are damn picky, I wouldn't worry about a thing!
on 9 July 2014
Have trouble fitting in my suits now and ripped one of my pants. Can recommend.
0Comment57 of 70 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 20 October 2015
seal was opened already...appalled by this! Spending a lot of money on this but not meeting up to its standards
review image
on 22 January 2014
I mix it with milk, tastes absolutely great. Contains a scoop (I was unsure if it would, but apparently most brands of whey protein do), if you can't see yours then it's fallen to the bottom.
on 28 November 2012
I've been making my own protein shakes for a very long time and I never tried this brand although I had always heard good things about it. I finally got me a tub the other day and must say the taste rivals that of muscle milk (for those who have tried muscle milk you know what I'm talking about when I say it tastes like a chocolate milk shake). The reason I rate this protein higher than muscle milk is because the protein to carb and fat ration put muscle milk to shame, and still tastes like excellent which, to me, is pretty impressive.

I drink one shake a day post-workout, add in some trib and DAA, Tribulus Terrestris 90% Bulk Powder 25 Grams + FREE Primaforce D-Aspartic Acid 100 Grams which btw if you're over twenty and lifting heavy, DAA and trib pack on muscle like few other test boosters I've tried. One tip I'll add here, not that it needs it but try adding a drop of vanilla extract (and only a drop) and some ice cubes into the blender and tell me if that isn't the best shake you've ever had after a hard workout.
11 comment150 of 191 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 23 January 2016
Perfect for individuals on a ketogenic diet or those whonare losing weight but maintaining muscle at the same time. 70:10 protein to carb ratio in 100g of this.

Arrived earlier than expected and so far I think it was worth every penny. Mixes quite well and tastes really sweet (actually leaves a little 'stevia' aftertaste) so if you are looking to get this for taste then I would recommend Multipower (especially the Caramel Latte) protein, however you are not buying a milkshake but a protein drink. This is on par with with some of the best and definitely one of my favourites.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 30 November 2015
Product arrived today. Read a lot of people slating this product for being a fake. Well I can tell you mine isn't a fake, the hologram label has moved and it is now attached to the lid. The link on the hologram takes you straight to the optimum nutrition website. And also if you're in the UK the bottom of the tub will have the word "pont" on. The seal on the inside was perfectly intact and looked professional. I have no reason to believe this product is a fake. Trust your instincts.
review image review image review image
0Comment11 of 14 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse