5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Whey Protein Supplement
Published 16 months ago by Bob

3.0 out of 5 stars A less artificial whey supplement
Although I like this as a mixer, I bought the Double Chocolate flavour by mistake as Amazon listings can be confusing by separating products by flavour and not necessarily charging the same amount of money for each. But I like the fact that this is clean tasting and not supersweet as it normally is the case with many protein powders. Another thing I have noticed is that...
Published 1 month ago by L Pimentel-Pinto

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Whey Protein Supplement, 28 Nov 2012
This review is from: Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein Powder Drink Mix Double Rich Chocolate 908g (Personal Care)
I've been making my own protein shakes for a very long time and I never tried this brand although I had always heard good things about it. I finally got me a tub the other day and must say the taste rivals that of muscle milk (for those who have tried muscle milk you know what I'm talking about when I say it tastes like a chocolate milk shake). The reason I rate this protein higher than muscle milk is because the protein to carb and fat ration put muscle milk to shame, and still tastes like excellent which, to me, is pretty impressive.

I drink one shake a day post-workout, add in some trib and DAA, Tribulus Terrestris 90% Bulk Powder 25 Grams + FREE Primaforce D-Aspartic Acid 100 Grams which btw if you're over twenty and lifting heavy, DAA and trib pack on muscle like few other test boosters I've tried. One tip I'll add here, not that it needs it but try adding a drop of vanilla extract (and only a drop) and some ice cubes into the blender and tell me if that isn't the best shake you've ever had after a hard workout.

5.0 out of 5 stars Optimum Nutrition Whey Protein Chocolate drink!, 5 April 2014
MrE (E Midlands, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
These are great to fill the void during the day when you don't want a heavy lunch or are running/working out to help give you a boost. The chocolate version we have tastes great and doesn't have a powdery taste. Very similar in fact to Holland and Barrett's version which is slightly more expensive. Just be warned that they can place a heavy load onto your liver which has the job of breaking it down. That aside if you don't abuse it then i recommend it to use in conjunction with a good diet and workout program.

RECOMMENDED!

5.0 out of 5 stars Twinmuscleworkout brought me here, 9 Dec 2013
The hodgetwins use this whey protein powder and were 100% accurate with their positive description of this product. A good whey protein which dissolves properly when combined in a shaker cup even with milk (hardly any lumps). The taste itself is the highlight of this powder (I recommend creamy banana). It is heaven after a workout. This is 90+ whey isolate which is the best for building muscle. I recommend this to any person wanting to build muscle and make more GAINS. Stock it up.

5.0 out of 5 stars great protein, 29 Jan 2014
Miranda Elam "mazza" (uk) - See all my reviews
i love this protein shake, it tastes lovely and mixes very well in my shaker, will be buying more of it and would recommend

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than most worse than some, 14 April 2014
Tastes nice and mixes well
If you can afford it go USN at the moment though, just a little better in every way

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 14 April 2014
Mr. O. Campbell (UK) - See all my reviews
This is the good stuff. Great protein levels and an actually good taste as well. Nice bonus to the others really.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 12 April 2014
Mixes well and tastes great, my new 5lb tub of Toffee Caramel Fudge has just beem delivered, looking forward too trying.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good protein - not such a good taste (in my opinion)., 11 April 2014
I'll start by saying that this is only the second protein powder I've tried, after Sci MX Ultra Whey.

I welcome the fact that you only have to use one scoop, as it obviously will last longer, and the calories, sugar, fat etc... is less than my previous powder, however, the taste is far inferior.

Unlike the lovely milkshake like taste of Sci MX strawberry, this taste seems extremely artificial.

Nevertheless, I'm sure some will enjoy the taste, and it may just take some getting used to. (I've only used it a couple of times so far)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 10 April 2014
Great item, myself and my partner use it frequently.Tastes great, very natural taste when combined with the recommended volume of water like a ready mixed milkshake type taste. The effects are very good - it's like drinking 2 pints of water to avoid a hangover - one of these after a workout has a significant difference to recovery overall and it fits well into a diet as a regular protein source. I drink litres of diety coke per week so I don't feel affected by the sweeteners in this etc. If you're already on a high protein diet then you may only need 1 of these per day so it's quite affordable (at amazon prices).

5.0 out of 5 stars Using with jennifer jolans diet, 6 April 2014
This tastes brilliant, with milk or water, especially with a banana blended into it and flaxseeds. It thickens nicely in a blender.

ARRAY(0xad8214c8)