1,244 Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommended
Reason for buying:
I decided to buy this product because not only was it the number #1 selling protein powder on Amazon but I had heard a lot of good things about the product. I wanted to see for myself if it lived up to all the hype.

Taste:
When I first tried the product by adding 1 scoop (30.4g) of powder into 350ml of water, I found that it did not...
Published 5 months ago by PPS076

3.0 out of 5 stars Great product, minging flavour
You quickly go off the taste of the mint choc flavour. I love mint choc flavoured stuff (and knew this would not be the same) but I wish I had gone for a more simple flavour, because you quickly go off it, which is annoying if you have bought a massive tub of it. Flavour aside, a great product and the arrival was quick. Thanks.
Published 10 months ago by browntown

4.0 out of 5 stars apart from that its a good protein powder, 14 Dec. 2014
For me flavour very weak with optimum nutrition products, apart from that its a good protein powder. It blends well low in fats and carbs hasn't caused any digestive distress. I found with this particular rich chocolate one mixing with almond milk and peanut butter is a winner, especially if your adding optimum nutrition bcaa powder which lets be honest is the most bitter substance in the universe

5.0 out of 5 stars but most of them are not very nice and some even hard to swallow, 18 Nov. 2014
Probably the biggest problem with protein shakes is taste. I have tried many of them claiming to be delicious, but most of them are not very nice and some even hard to swallow. This one i different "Double rich chocolate" is quite nice to drink and does not make me belch with that nasty protein aftertaste. If the protein/carbs amount fits your needs, then i would recommend this product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 14 July 2014
Best protien on the market!
Cookies and cream flavour not the best though, but definetly not bad.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good tasting protein shake, 11 Jan. 2015
This bottle was much bigger than I expected and the product filled it almost to the brim. It is a good tasting protein drink that doesn't contain lots of unhealthy artificial sweeteners. Have bought it before for my son and this is the best of a few different brands that he has tried now. Very helpful when used with exercise. Mixes up easily with a shaker and silver mixing ball.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great results, 12 Jun. 2013
I've been using whey protein for a long time, off and on, and have always gotten positive results with it. Its a non essential protein that enhances your body greatly. It can be found in a body naturally, but it becomes depleted in individuals whom are heavy in weight training or endurance training.

Its not a supplement that will increase your muscle size or strength drastically, but it does give you that extra edge when it comes to recovery and muscle fatigue. For me, its a core part in my supplementation routine. No need to really cycle it either and given the amount you get for the price, its very realistic for the avg. to take this stuff year round.

For lifters, I suggest looking into complimentary supplements as well. My preference is cycling with whey and MMP; Muscle Maxx Pro + FREE L-Arginine (Nitric Oxide Booster) 250 Grams. It contains another one of those nonessential amino acids and it plays a pretty big role in nitrogen balance and metabolic processes - which translates into a massive amount of blood being shot into your muscles once contracted.

I train a lot longer and hardly ever got that lactic acid burn on arm days, at least it takes a heck of lot more to phase me. Even my cardio is easier on it too. I'd recommend it along with glutamine any day of the week specifically because it is actually partly synthesized from glutamine which means taking them together increases effects across the board.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sweet but tastes and mixes great., 20 Jan. 2015
Tastes good and mixes well. Quite sweet compared to my regular vanilla purchase. I had a problem with the actual seal on the bag. A part of it had not adhered to the inside so I had to funnel into containers. Thankfully I keep a load of old protein containers around so this wasn't really an issue for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Service. Great Product., 9 Aug. 2014
First of all I would like to thank you for he great service, i got my purchase within 24 hours and even received a email saying I would get it today. A few hours later it was at my door.
second of the product is great it mixes well and taste good unlike others I have tried.

2.0 out of 5 stars Half full or Half empty, 12 Aug. 2014
I've ordered this product many times in the past and it is great. The reason I am only giving 2 stars though is the fact that when my order came it was literally HALF empty. I've ordered many times before and it tends ot vary how full the tubs are but this time there was litterally half of it missing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 July 2014
The best whey protein on the market.

5.0 out of 5 stars it's the best whey protein around, 5 July 2014
In my opinion, it's the best whey protein around. A must have supplement for anyone that takes lifting seriously.