4.0 out of 5 stars Quality Product !
Absolutely brilliant in terms of holding water, works fantastically!
Published 5 months ago by JoeMcBean

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product and very cheap.
Published 12 months ago by Zako

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality Product !, 2 April 2014
JoeMcBean (Birmingham UK) - See all my reviews
Absolutely brilliant in terms of holding water, works fantastically!
Only downside is how dehydrated it makes you, make sure you drink loads of water afterwards otherwise you will probably get a headache. That isn't merely a side affect of this particular brand but of all creatine products, my advise is to mix with your protein shake and have 3 teaspoons a day for the first week then go down to one daily pre-workout.
A tad pricey compared to cheaper eBay products but you get what you pay for and this stuff is pure quality!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 19 Sep 2013
Felt stronger for using it and was surprised how long it lasted after the loading phase. Good blue for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Optimum Nutrition Micronized Creatine 600g, 8 Aug 2013
Does what is says on the tin at low cost. Have purchased before and will do again. For everyone who enjoys exercise.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 8 Mar 2014
If you have used Optimum nutrition products before you know what to expect from this. Its excellent quality and very fine powder (easy to mix).

Optimum nutrition is usually slightly more expensive than other products but well worth it. Buy a cheap alternative first and then try this to see the difference. Excellent creatine.

4.0 out of 5 stars One of the few supplements that works, 10 Sep 2013
Back in the 80's, when I was in my twenties I used to weight-train 6 times a week, 2 hours a time. I did that for over 5 years and then took a 20 year layoff before starting again a few years ago. Back in "the day" there was protein but not a huge amount else in terms of supplements to help build muscle. And, anyway, think folk are better off getting as many nutrients as possible from their natural diet.

I really do think a lot of so-called muscle-building supplements are a waste of money but I have found that Creatine gives me a strength boost and, along with occasional protein shakes when time impinges on good diet, it's the only supplement I use. I find it best to use it for 3 months at a time and then stop using it for a month. I have found that taking it all the time seems to result in diminishing returns but after a month off it, I get that strength boost again when I start.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product and very cheap., 9 Sep 2013
This is the first creatine powder I've tried. Got this because of high positive reviews. I usually mix this in with my protein shakes and it makes it very easy to take. With water mixes fairly easily. Not sure if it gives me extra strength while training but it gives me an extraordinary bonner in the mornings when i wake up so i presume it does work. Great price for how much is received. Would highly recommend to anyone first starting to take creatine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to mix and great results, 1 Aug 2014
This is a wel packaged item. It is easy to mix. It doesn't have a scoop but I use a teaspoon. It misses well in milk and in water. It leaves little in the way of aftertaste. It is a scientifically proven supplement and as ON make their own I would use this brand over others. I use it 30 mins before exercise and you could also use it after as well. I can really feel the gains just when you think there is no energy left to lift the last few reps you find you the power... It's fab. One word of advice drink shed loads of water as it will leave you dehydrated otherwise

4.0 out of 5 stars Nothing fancy, just good creatine, 28 Nov 2012
Nick Rubino - See all my reviews
I take Optimum Creatine daily after works. My strength has increased in both weight training, and core workouts. This stuff is great, nothing fancy about it, just straight creatine. One thing to think about including with the creatine is the amino acid beta alanine, Citrulline Malate 200 Grams + FREE Beta Alanine 250 Grams Powder. Beta-Alanine directly increases intra-muscular carnosine levels. The increase in carnosine, increases endurance and decrease fatigue, and also increases the total amount of work that a muscle can do so it works pretty good in conjuntion with creatine. Other than a good diet, this is all you need for gaining muscle. Something that also helps is to mix the creatine and beta alanine in with some type of high sugar drink, trust me on this one. The creatine attaches itself to the sugar and gets into your bloodstream alot quicker. I think grape juice is ideal because of the glycemic index ratings are higher with that juice than others but as long as you take some type of sugar with it (after your workout), you should get the benefits.

5.0 out of 5 stars A++++++++, 22 Jun 2014
This review is from: Optimum Nutrition Creatine 2500 Capsules Pack of 200 (Personal Care)
Just like my other post on the Glutamine, this product is top draw, seen instant results with in two weeks of using this, taking 6 a day, (15,000mg), says what it does on the tin, helps with lifting, increased sets since this stuff started kicking into my system. WELL WORTH THE MONEY!!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Won't buy again, 14 Jun 2014
Not seen much of a difference in size or strength since using this, not a necessity by any means o

Optimum Nutrition Creatine 2500 Capsules Pack of 200