5.0 out of 5 stars The best
I have tried so many vitamins but this by far is the best. I usually get I'll often how ever when I'm on these I don't. The only downside is I really notice the difference when I run out and actually feel run down. Delivery came so fast considering I chose normal delivery. So happy with this product
Published 14 months ago by Katie

1.0 out of 5 stars Can Interfere with BIRTH CONTROL PILLS
Published 20 months ago by MissDetail

5.0 out of 5 stars The best, 10 Oct 2013
Katie (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Optimum Nutrition Opti-Women Capsules Pack of 60 (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars The best I've found, 2 May 2013
L. Peynado (UK) - See all my reviews
I've usually not been a believer in multi vitamins simply because I've never really felt them working, even after months of taking them. For the first time ever, I find these really do help my energy levels and feel a lot healthier after using them. I'm on mt 3rd bottle now.

5.0 out of 5 stars optiwomen, 7 Mar 2013
great product best multivitamin by far and a bargain of a price. Optimum nutrition are the best when it comes to health supplementation.

4.0 out of 5 stars Optimum Nutrition Opti Women vits, 5 Jan 2013
My daughter swears by these multi vitimins, says she feels the difference if she goes back to standard supermarket brands.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 4 Dec 2012
difficult to find an all in one supplement that has vitamins, minerals and herbal extracts. This is nearly the perfect product for me. Its Only down sides are not enough vitamin D and also contains an insufficient amount of the wrong type of magnesium.

1.0 out of 5 stars Can Interfere with BIRTH CONTROL PILLS, 8 April 2013
I was super happy to find this daily supplement, everything looked great until I got to the end of the ingredient list. Right at the bottom are two herbs, Chasteberry and Dong Quai, which can both interfere with BIRTH CONTROL PILLS. In addition, dong quai can contribute to hypertension. It seems dong quai is not well-studied and its effects are uncertain, so not a good idea to go gobbling it up every day!

Why on earth would anyone eat these?! Frankly I'm surprised they can even be sold in the UK.

I'm particularly disappointed because this supplement is recommended on Jamie Eason's Live Fit program. You'd think she might have warned her followers about the risk of pregnancy with this supplement.

On the other hand, if you are TRYING to get pregnant, this product might be perfect for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 11 Mar 2014
I order this product once a month and it is a great product, i work out at 6am 4-5 times a week and since using this product i dont get tired or feel drained come mid day, would recommend. Service from seller is really fast.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 4 Dec 2013
I think this is one of the best multivitamins out there for woman. I have been using it for years. I love it and will continue taking it for years to come. I notice a difference in my energy levels and I'm more susceptible to catching colds if I stop taking it. Arrived promptly!

4.0 out of 5 stars optimin nutrition, 22 Aug 2014
Did give me energy but could only take one a day sometimes gave me a pain in my right side of my temple

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 16 Oct 2014
Love this product, really does help me, have bought this 4x now and will continue yo do so.

Optimum Nutrition Opti-Women Capsules Pack of 60