on 8 May 2015
Does what it should bizarre dreams within 2 days of taking them will be using these again and again.
on 19 October 2015
excellent quality product
on 3 March 2016
Now.. i bought these on a recommendation from someone else. These are an interesting case. Sometimes ive had the deepest of deep sleeps after taking these, sometimes i have woken up ever so slightly groggy. Im keen to see what other people say, i really felt like if i was to graph my depth of sleep it would be way lower than usual. I shall update after taking these a while longer as im keen to see what long term benefits i gain, i can say however they do offer a good nights sleep not all the time but most of the time. I take mine 10mins before bedtime on relatively empy stomach with a sip of water, and shazam its morning time! Therefore i would say at least they should be good at aiding recovery.
on 21 May 2016
A great product that supports a demanding training regime. I know this works as I have come off it several times in the last two years and have noticed a drop in performance due to poorer recovery rates, this meant easing up on my training regime which I wasn't happy doing. Another benefit of this product is the noticeable assistance in quality sleep. My current work and training commitment means I only get 5-6 hours sleep a night and two 35 minute training session either end of a full days work, this product helps support this lifestyle which isn't bad considering I'm almost 50.

Buy it, try it, you will surprised how effective it is.
on 30 October 2015
The best of the best
on 14 December 2014
Have seen alot of growth since starting these , will continue to buy
on 3 October 2014
I am using it in a bit different way as recommeded. Perhaps I'm a bit weird but I always have problem to fall asleep when taking magnesium in the evening. Even if I will take it just before going to bed I will wake up in the middle of the night and struggle to fall asleep again. I am taking 1~2 tablets in the morning, just after my breakfast and after a while I can see a big difference, it really help me to get through my busy day. I am also using high quality fish oil to supplement my diet. I can recommed this product not only for sportsmen but also for people with busy and full of pressure lifestyle.
on 21 June 2016