5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Gains
About a year ago I started learning a lot about natural testosterone boosters. ZMA kept popping up during my research as being a natural and affordable option for supporting and optimizing test levels, as well as aiding in muscle recovery.

The first thing I noticed when taking this product was an increase in the quality and deepness of my sleep. Since rest is a...
Published 24 months ago by Harold Allen

3.0 out of 5 stars Not sure about this aiding sleep,
Not sure about this aiding sleep , but does give you a boost for those elements that the male body needs
Published 1 month ago by James

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 58 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars ZMA Uplift, 8 Jan 2014
R. Taylor - See all my reviews
This review is from: Optimum Nutrition ZMA Nighttime Recovery Support capsules - Tub of 90 (Personal Care)
Great product, helps keep me healthy and have been sleeping better since I started taking thre months ago. Give it a try.

4.0 out of 5 stars yeah, not bad, 4 Jan 2014
Was unsure of product over the first few days as I found it had a negative affect on my sleep, after those first few nights I found my sleep massively improved and I had the trade mark crazy vivid dreams. Im using the product as a sleep aid really, cant comment on any actual training/muscle gains as im not training to my maximum at the momment

4.0 out of 5 stars Crazy dreams!, 31 Dec 2013
Not good if you don't really need it. Gives more energy in morning, when I do exercise, but if you don't sleep alone, it gets funny for first week or two:)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff, 30 Dec 2013
I train hard 6 times a week, plus working 8 hours 5 times a week. My body is simply not capable to maintain same level of performance, so I need some supplements for recovery. I've done some research and found out about ZMA. That's very basic formula for recovery. We all know that body recovers during rest time - sleep.
ZMA helps me to get deep sleep and also I have felt of more realistic dreams, please note that you wont feel like superman after few pills or all bottle or whatsoever you consume, it helps you just a little bit. Some people think, that they will feel results straight away, if you think same, then better stay away from this product.
I would recommend ZMA for people that do workout really hard and also know about they'r nutrition.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff, 11 Dec 2013
Good supplement , but must be taken on an empty stomach at night .. So no late night munching or protein shake before bed

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 5 Dec 2013
After a hard training session and you need to sleep, this is perfect.. Knocks me out and sometimes I only take 1 but other times I take 2. So I guess depending on your size and your work load you will have to try and see.. It's brill and affordable at the same time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Testosterone fueling recovery, 15 Nov 2013
Been taking this product for over a month now. I train with mostly bodyweight exercises. Also mix things up with interval sprints whilst wearing a weighted vest. Normally I would be unable to train as hard during a week. I have noticed over the last two months since taking ZMA, I'm not as sore the next day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 30 Oct 2013
Ive always had trouble getting a decent nights sleep. I didn't notice anything after the first night that I took them, but since then I've been having some really great sleep.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, 19 Aug 2013
These are great. really help me achieve a deeper level of sleep. My job means i dont sleep much but im feeling more focused and charged with these. Looking to start working out more soon so cant really comment on these benefits.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 Aug 2014