5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Gains
About a year ago I started learning a lot about natural testosterone boosters. ZMA kept popping up during my research as being a natural and affordable option for supporting and optimizing test levels, as well as aiding in muscle recovery.

The first thing I noticed when taking this product was an increase in the quality and deepness of my sleep. Since rest is a...
Published 20 months ago by Harold Allen

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish Product.
Been training for years & felt I needed a boost as getting older. Have Tried 3 lots of these, and they did "NOTHING". Didn't sleep better or gain from them. "WASTE OF MONEY". Researched item as well after use and quite surprised as that it has been well researched with results stating it really is rubbish - would however suggest you do the same.
Published 17 days ago by David Chip-

‹ Previous | 1 2 37 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Zma, 3 Jan 2014
This review is from: Optimum Nutrition ZMA Nighttime Recovery Support capsules - Tub of 90 (Grocery)
Good product, make sure you stick to just 3 a day and work out effiecntly along side the supplement and the gains will come :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, but watch those dreams..., 15 May 2014
Great ZMA product, ON tend not to make poor supplements (Pre is excluded from that comment though), and this one isn't poor either! Great for recovery whilst you sleep, but I have found that a side effect of these are some quite funky, vivid dreams! Cheaper options are available, but when it comes to putting products into my body, I trust ON and there manufacturing methods etc!

4.0 out of 5 stars Definite results, 28 Oct 2013
Okay so firstly I'm an 18 year old lad. Everything I've read about any sort of product intended to boost testosterone always gets the "there's no point in using it if you're under the age of 25" which I seriously questioned. I decided I'd try ZMA because it was relatively cheap compared to "testosterone booster" supplements, and I wanted a more natural product. For quite a while I thought I had low testosterone, I find it really difficult to put on muscle mass and I usually found I was the least aggressive person on the rugby field, so I decided to give it a go. I take 3 pills every night, I've probably been using this product for about 3 and a half weeks now with some definite results. I have found that my aggression has increased, which helps with rugby but not best for everyday life. It's no big deal, I feel like I have a shorter fuse than before but none of this "roid rage" business. It has also helped me get over my plateau in the gym, I have combined it with a mass gainer protein which together have proved to be very effective. My advice to any of the experienced "under 25" lifters would be that if you put on muscle easily, I don't really see any point in using it, this product will only increase testosterone to natural levels (where you're probably at). If however, you're an experienced lifter yet struggle to see results, this may help. If you're worried about any side effects, it's only zinc, magnesium and vitamin B6, it's like a very effective multi- vitamin

1.0 out of 5 stars Has no effect on muscle recovery unless you are malnourished. This is just OVERPRICED MAGNESIUM + ZINC., 6 May 2014
I eat a balanced and healthy diet, therefore I intake all the required nutrients and minerals. ZMA is just a combination of minerals (magnesium, zinc vitamin B6) which could help muscle recovery if you are malnourished and lacking magnesium and zinc.

My muscle recovery time is exactly the same as before I was taking ZMA. The only things I noticed were:

a) I sleep deeper, find it harder to wake up in the morning, but DO NOT feel like I have slept any BETTER, I just feel more tired throughout the day.

b) My urine became darker, because I am peeing out all the excess minerals which form up ZMA.

If you are worried about your muscle recovery times/ think you may be lacking magnesium/zinc. I recommend you go to your local supermarket/ drugs store (Boots in the UK) and buy some magnesium and zinc pills for a couple of quid. If you feel better, keep taking them, if not, go to your GP and get a blood test.

4.0 out of 5 stars Can help you get good rest, and CRAZY DREAMS! lol, 5 April 2014
I got this for two reasons, i have trouble getting a good nights sleep, and i heard it gives u mad dreams which i enjoy...

Anyway, it works great if you are training at the gym most days, great rest and refreshing feeling the next day.

And you will also have awesome vivid dreams!

I found it doesnt work so well when you are not training. also can be hard to get to sleep without it after prolongered period of taking it. nowhere near as bad as coming of other types of sleepers tho.

2.0 out of 5 stars A Bummer., 27 Nov 2013
Exaggerated claims, the product was next to useless, thia has taught me a lesson That I will never forget. Goodbye.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, 9 Nov 2013
The best ZMA iv ever used but be prepared to hav some wicked dreams haha, BRILLIANT!
Only recently started to take ON Products, o should have taken them a lot soones

4.0 out of 5 stars Great brand, 9 May 2013
I originally brought these to help my sleep pattern and it has done exactly that. Three capsules daily for men and two for women it lasts exactly one month of daily use. It has a high dosage of zinc, magnesium and vitamin b6. Training wise I am yet to feel the effects but do think it helps with recovery whilst sleeping.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, 16 July 2014
3 before bed and I'm growing

3.0 out of 5 stars Sceptical ..., 4 July 2014
A. Cresswell "Bubblefish777" (london, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
Look carefully at the screen shots. Notice the one about the FDA not endorsing or checking the validity of the statements made by the company. Why? Why claim that this is there to aid recovery and claim that it's shown to boost muscle mass etc. and then right at the bottom of the label have to print the fact that none of these statements have been verified or proven. You might as well say these pills protect you from dragons! (I'm betting that no-one has in fact been attacked by a dragon while taking these pills). If you believe in your product then get it scientifically tested and validated. Then you have a product everyone can get behind. However I think they don't bother because they are not convinced it does anything like they claim it does, plus people still buy it because of the placebo effect.

‹ Previous | 1 2 37 | Next ›