5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Gains
About a year ago I started learning a lot about natural testosterone boosters. ZMA kept popping up during my research as being a natural and affordable option for supporting and optimizing test levels, as well as aiding in muscle recovery.

Published on 2 Jan. 2013 by Harold Allen

3.0 out of 5 stars Not sure about this aiding sleep,
Not sure about this aiding sleep , but does give you a boost for those elements that the male body needs
Published 8 months ago by James

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Gains, 2 Jan. 2013
Harold Allen - See all my reviews
This review is from: Optimum Nutrition ZMA Nighttime Recovery Support capsules - Tub of 90 (Personal Care)

The first thing I noticed when taking this product was an increase in the quality and deepness of my sleep. Since rest is a critical aspect of repairing and building muscle tissue, I chalked this up as a positive. As far as raising test levels, I will also rate this highly although keep in mind I was stacking this with another testosterone boosting supplement -Tribulus Terrestris 90% Bulk Powder 25 Grams + FREE Primaforce D-Aspartic Acid 100 Grams. I cycled them for 10 weeks and literally experienced the best gains of my lifting career.

If you train intense, you have to take ZMA before bed. It makes you sleep much deeper, helps you produce more testosterone, and wake up fresher and more recovered. The zinc asparate is easily absorbed. Word of advice: don't mix or take with calcium because it blocks zinc absorption. Yes that means milk in your protein shake essentially will not be as beneficial for your testosterone as no milk with your protein.

5.0 out of 5 stars Massively improves the quality of sleep., 18 Mar. 2015
If I could only take one supplement for the rest of time, I think it would be this simply because I love sleeping. I was already skilled at sleeping, but this takes it to the next level.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 19 Aug. 2013
I take this every night and it helps me with my sleep as well as recovery for my muscles. I must say that ON have a good range and I always trust what they sell. Very happy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, 16 Jun. 2015
Juan McGuinness "Rhumsaa" (Ellan Vannin) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
I am a huge fan of these supplements, unlike a lot of supps I really notice a difference when I am taking them. I feel I get a better quality nights sleep and I always get vivid dreams compared to hardly any normally. I have a fitbit which tracks my sleeping pattern and it shows the difference in restlessness between when I am on them or not. I got these at a good price and would get them again.

5.0 out of 5 stars good product. sleep has improved greatly and i really ..., 3 Jun. 2015
good product.sleep has improved greatly and i really enjoy the vivid dreams. Hym work out has also improved especially recovery time. this has been my 2nd batch.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not sure about this aiding sleep,, 23 Nov. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality product, 8 May 2015
Does what it should bizarre dreams within 2 days of taking them will be using these again and again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Definite results, 28 Oct. 2013
Okay so firstly I'm an 18 year old lad. Everything I've read about any sort of product intended to boost testosterone always gets the "there's no point in using it if you're under the age of 25" which I seriously questioned. I decided I'd try ZMA because it was relatively cheap compared to "testosterone booster" supplements, and I wanted a more natural product. For quite a while I thought I had low testosterone, I find it really difficult to put on muscle mass and I usually found I was the least aggressive person on the rugby field, so I decided to give it a go. I take 3 pills every night, I've probably been using this product for about 3 and a half weeks now with some definite results. I have found that my aggression has increased, which helps with rugby but not best for everyday life. It's no big deal, I feel like I have a shorter fuse than before but none of this "roid rage" business. It has also helped me get over my plateau in the gym, I have combined it with a mass gainer protein which together have proved to be very effective. My advice to any of the experienced "under 25" lifters would be that if you put on muscle easily, I don't really see any point in using it, this product will only increase testosterone to natural levels (where you're probably at). If however, you're an experienced lifter yet struggle to see results, this may help. If you're worried about any side effects, it's only zinc, magnesium and vitamin B6, it's like a very effective multi- vitamin

1.0 out of 5 stars Has no effect on muscle recovery unless you are malnourished. This is just OVERPRICED MAGNESIUM + ZINC., 6 May 2014
I eat a balanced and healthy diet, therefore I intake all the required nutrients and minerals. ZMA is just a combination of minerals (magnesium, zinc vitamin B6) which could help muscle recovery if you are malnourished and lacking magnesium and zinc.

My muscle recovery time is exactly the same as before I was taking ZMA. The only things I noticed were:

a) I sleep deeper, find it harder to wake up in the morning, but DO NOT feel like I have slept any BETTER, I just feel more tired throughout the day.

b) My urine became darker, because I am peeing out all the excess minerals which form up ZMA.

If you are worried about your muscle recovery times/ think you may be lacking magnesium/zinc. I recommend you go to your local supermarket/ drugs store (Boots in the UK) and buy some magnesium and zinc pills for a couple of quid. If you feel better, keep taking them, if not, go to your GP and get a blood test.

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely use again., 11 April 2015
Great delivery time. Description of product is spot on. Would use again. Thanks.