Size: 600g|Change

on 25 October 2014
Nothing against the product...but BBE date has been beautifully scratched which couldn't tell the year. I sincerely hope it is a 6 not a 2 at the end of 201...Well played, well played...
review image
on 23 November 2014
I have very weak muscles and find every day tasks so hard, im like a spent battery, so I tried this as I was desperate for some energy and my word what a difference it has made, I am now able to walk short distances without stopping for breath and going upstairs is easier too im so glad i tried it, thank you.
on 8 March 2014
If you have used Optimum nutrition products before you know what to expect from this. Its excellent quality and very fine powder (easy to mix).

Optimum nutrition is usually slightly more expensive than other products but well worth it. Buy a cheap alternative first and then try this to see the difference. Excellent creatine.
on 10 September 2013
Back in the 80's, when I was in my twenties I used to weight-train 6 times a week, 2 hours a time. I did that for over 5 years and then took a 20 year layoff before starting again a few years ago. Back in "the day" there was protein but not a huge amount else in terms of supplements to help build muscle. And, anyway, think folk are better off getting as many nutrients as possible from their natural diet.

I really do think a lot of so-called muscle-building supplements are a waste of money but I have found that Creatine gives me a strength boost and, along with occasional protein shakes when time impinges on good diet, it's the only supplement I use. I find it best to use it for 3 months at a time and then stop using it for a month. I have found that taking it all the time seems to result in diminishing returns but after a month off it, I get that strength boost again when I start.
on 29 September 2014
This creatine powder mixes really well. I have tried a tablet form by another company, but it never came anywhere close to this product. Mixes very well, and I cannot taste it when mixed with my juice. I don't intend to change to another product, and definitely recommend it. Oh, and yes it can be used by the ladies...I just notice that I can carry more water when using it, so I cycle it as appropriate. The water comes off very quickly when I cycle off it. It is just a personal preference for me to do this.
on 9 September 2013
This is the first creatine powder I've tried. Got this because of high positive reviews. I usually mix this in with my protein shakes and it makes it very easy to take. With water mixes fairly easily. Not sure if it gives me extra strength while training but it gives me an extraordinary bonner in the mornings when i wake up so i presume it does work. Great price for how much is received. Would highly recommend to anyone first starting to take creatine.
on 2 April 2014
Absolutely brilliant in terms of holding water, works fantastically!
Only downside is how dehydrated it makes you, make sure you drink loads of water afterwards otherwise you will probably get a headache. That isn't merely a side affect of this particular brand but of all creatine products, my advise is to mix with your protein shake and have 3 teaspoons a day for the first week then go down to one daily pre-workout.
A tad pricey compared to cheaper eBay products but you get what you pay for and this stuff is pure quality!
on 1 August 2014
This is a wel packaged item. It is easy to mix. It doesn't have a scoop but I use a teaspoon. It misses well in milk and in water. It leaves little in the way of aftertaste. It is a scientifically proven supplement and as ON make their own I would use this brand over others. I use it 30 mins before exercise and you could also use it after as well. I can really feel the gains just when you think there is no energy left to lift the last few reps you find you the power... It's fab. One word of advice drink shed loads of water as it will leave you dehydrated otherwise
on 24 October 2013
I decided to start trying creatine when I got back into fitness and working out. From what I could tell, there was no significant or permanent boost to muscle size or strength from taking this supplement.
I believe that it did help with my recovery a little bit, and did slightly boost strength temporarily when taking it, allowing me to lift heavier weights, and workout harder for longer. However, this was only a temporary boost to strength, and once I stopped taking it I noticed that I would struggle more to do the same in the gym.

A side effect of taking this stuff for me was headaches. Every time I took some, I would get a headache afterwards, and this is something that obviously put me off it. Many people have reported headaches while taking creatine, and hearing of the other possible long-term side effects of creatine consumption, I eventually decided to stop taking it.

Overall, considering the price, and the headaches and other possible health effects, I would not recommend this to others. Do yourself a favour, save your kidneys and your general health, spend your money on more food and a gym membership, and be proud that you got to where you are without any silly supplements.

When it comes to building muscle and getting fit, I believe that there is no substitute for a healthy diet, regular and vigorous exercise, and a lot of time and patience.
on 9 January 2015
Great product that mixes well. I usually put it in my first protein drink of the day.

Whilst I bought it for gains at the gym, I was also curious about research which shows vegetarians (myself being one) are generally chronically creatine deficient. Perhaps it is placebo, but mentally I feel better for taking this daily.