Size: 600g|Change

on 4 January 2015
Mixes well with both water and milk. Is essentially tasteless and can thus easily be mixed in with protein. Arrived on time and is well packaged. As for physical results I must admit that this product seems to have been working better for me than other higher priced creatine powders. Has noticeably provided me with an increase in energy during my workout!
Excellent.
on 31 May 2015
Really helps me to push that extra 20% that I couldn't normally do. Easy to drink. Dissolves well but you need to shake it well before drinking. Don't bother with the loading phase, don't take this and then not drink a decent amount (at least a litre) of water and also, drink about an hour before your work out for best results. Will definitely buy this product again.
on 19 September 2013
Felt stronger for using it and was surprised how long it lasted after the loading phase. Good blue for money.
on 23 December 2013
its my first time using it... after two weeks i noticed my strength went up dramatically, and its continuing to increase. But i didn't bother following the instructions for loading and maintaining, i'm just taking a teaspoon a day with my protein shake thats it.... so definitely give it a go... and its not that expensive and it'll last long.
on 9 January 2015
Great product that mixes well. I usually put it in my first protein drink of the day.

Whilst I bought it for gains at the gym, I was also curious about research which shows vegetarians (myself being one) are generally chronically creatine deficient. Perhaps it is placebo, but mentally I feel better for taking this daily.
on 3 April 2014
Great unflavoured creatine product. Nothing else on the market is good as optimum nutritions creatine, I prefer the powder version as apposed to capsules as I can vary the dosage needed. Recommend to anyone looking for the extra edge with workouts and getting the last rep in. In need for some more so will be ordering very soon.
on 4 June 2014
I stayed away from creatine all these years during my fat loss process as i was worried that i may end up retaining more water and it may cause bloating but all it did was improve the absorption of nutrients in my muscles and made me feel stronger....only 1 problem....no scoop...i had to use an old supplement scoop.
on 24 October 2013
I decided to start trying creatine when I got back into fitness and working out. From what I could tell, there was no significant or permanent boost to muscle size or strength from taking this supplement.
I believe that it did help with my recovery a little bit, and did slightly boost strength temporarily when taking it, allowing me to lift heavier weights, and workout harder for longer. However, this was only a temporary boost to strength, and once I stopped taking it I noticed that I would struggle more to do the same in the gym.

A side effect of taking this stuff for me was headaches. Every time I took some, I would get a headache afterwards, and this is something that obviously put me off it. Many people have reported headaches while taking creatine, and hearing of the other possible long-term side effects of creatine consumption, I eventually decided to stop taking it.

Overall, considering the price, and the headaches and other possible health effects, I would not recommend this to others. Do yourself a favour, save your kidneys and your general health, spend your money on more food and a gym membership, and be proud that you got to where you are without any silly supplements.

When it comes to building muscle and getting fit, I believe that there is no substitute for a healthy diet, regular and vigorous exercise, and a lot of time and patience.
on 13 March 2015
this was a reorder but i found the consistency of this batch to be different than the last lot..my first order was much more powdery than this lot..this is more like a table salt consistency. i do know that pharmasutical grade is more of a powdery product..i will not be reordering
on 8 May 2015
I did wonder why it was cheaper than normal, it turns out its powder NOT capsules. Although the picture of the 300g says "CREATINE 2500 CAPS" in multiple pictures. I don't mind though for £10 instead of £25 to have it in powder rather than capsules is fine by me.