5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to mix and great results
Published 4 months ago by Hp198

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product and very cheap.
Published 15 months ago by Zako

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to mix and great results, 1 Aug 2014
This is a wel packaged item. It is easy to mix. It doesn't have a scoop but I use a teaspoon. It misses well in milk and in water. It leaves little in the way of aftertaste. It is a scientifically proven supplement and as ON make their own I would use this brand over others. I use it 30 mins before exercise and you could also use it after as well. I can really feel the gains just when you think there is no energy left to lift the last few reps you find you the power... It's fab. One word of advice drink shed loads of water as it will leave you dehydrated otherwise

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 8 Mar 2014
If you have used Optimum nutrition products before you know what to expect from this. Its excellent quality and very fine powder (easy to mix).

Optimum nutrition is usually slightly more expensive than other products but well worth it. Buy a cheap alternative first and then try this to see the difference. Excellent creatine.

4.0 out of 5 stars One of the few supplements that works, 10 Sep 2013
Back in the 80's, when I was in my twenties I used to weight-train 6 times a week, 2 hours a time. I did that for over 5 years and then took a 20 year layoff before starting again a few years ago. Back in "the day" there was protein but not a huge amount else in terms of supplements to help build muscle. And, anyway, think folk are better off getting as many nutrients as possible from their natural diet.

I really do think a lot of so-called muscle-building supplements are a waste of money but I have found that Creatine gives me a strength boost and, along with occasional protein shakes when time impinges on good diet, it's the only supplement I use. I find it best to use it for 3 months at a time and then stop using it for a month. I have found that taking it all the time seems to result in diminishing returns but after a month off it, I get that strength boost again when I start.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 23 Nov 2014
I have very weak muscles and find every day tasks so hard, im like a spent battery, so I tried this as I was desperate for some energy and my word what a difference it has made, I am now able to walk short distances without stopping for breath and going upstairs is easier too im so glad i tried it, thank you.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product and very cheap., 9 Sep 2013
This is the first creatine powder I've tried. Got this because of high positive reviews. I usually mix this in with my protein shakes and it makes it very easy to take. With water mixes fairly easily. Not sure if it gives me extra strength while training but it gives me an extraordinary bonner in the mornings when i wake up so i presume it does work. Great price for how much is received. Would highly recommend to anyone first starting to take creatine.

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality Product !, 2 April 2014
JoeMcBean (Birmingham UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Optimum Nutrition Micronized Creatine Powder 600g (Personal Care)
Absolutely brilliant in terms of holding water, works fantastically!
Only downside is how dehydrated it makes you, make sure you drink loads of water afterwards otherwise you will probably get a headache. That isn't merely a side affect of this particular brand but of all creatine products, my advise is to mix with your protein shake and have 3 teaspoons a day for the first week then go down to one daily pre-workout.
A tad pricey compared to cheaper eBay products but you get what you pay for and this stuff is pure quality!

5.0 out of 5 stars I would definitely recommend this product., 29 Sep 2014
This creatine powder mixes really well. I have tried a tablet form by another company, but it never came anywhere close to this product. Mixes very well, and I cannot taste it when mixed with my juice. I don't intend to change to another product, and definitely recommend it. Oh, and yes it can be used by the ladies...I just notice that I can carry more water when using it, so I cycle it as appropriate. The water comes off very quickly when I cycle off it. It is just a personal preference for me to do this.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 19 Sep 2013
Felt stronger for using it and was surprised how long it lasted after the loading phase. Good blue for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product! recommend!, 8 Oct 2014
Creatine is superb. Only supplement that I would recommend. Took for about a month then stopped using as results were too fast! A few more years in the gym and I'll be ready to take this stuff! Wouldn't recommend for beginners as this stuff should be used by experienced athletes who have build upon a solid foundation.

5.0 out of 5 stars A++++++++, 22 Jun 2014
Just like my other post on the Glutamine, this product is top draw, seen instant results with in two weeks of using this, taking 6 a day, (15,000mg), says what it does on the tin, helps with lifting, increased sets since this stuff started kicking into my system. WELL WORTH THE MONEY!!!!

Optimum Nutrition Micronized Creatine Powder 600g