Style Name: Welsh Dragon-15cm|Change

on 25 August 2011
Perfect! Every welsh person should have one. Dragon cakes, biscuits or just use as a piece of tasteful jewelry! Looking for rugby ball cutters now and White sock cutters for the Merthyr boys.
on 28 March 2014
Before I ordered this item I did look closely at the tail, feet and mouth sections of this cutter and thought they were a bit close together. I was right. It is quite a large cutter but a little more spacing aroung the feet, tail and mouth would be more useful.
on 10 May 2014
I have tried to make Welshcakes, shortbread and gingerbread with this cutter and unfortunately, the shape is too detailed for the biscuits to come out. Might be ok if you had a really thick, rigid dough but otherwise the tongue and tail fall off :-(
on 8 March 2013
Excellent cookie cutter. The pupils in my school held a biscuit break for the staff and made lots of different shaped cookies to sell for charity. The staff commented on how good the cookies looked and all were bought and eaten. This one is a larger cookie cutter and made our centre piece as we are a Welsh school. Cuts great and easy to clean
on 20 June 2011
I bought this as a gift for my boyfriend, he is a baker and we often make cakes at home. This cutter is quite big and we decided to try making some dragon shaped shortbread, it turned out really well and everyone loved them :) We made them for St. Davids day as my bf and his family are Welsh. Would recommend this product :)
on 13 March 2013
This is a fab product- especially when the 6 Nations are on and your making Welsh gingerbread cookies for the matches...
The only slight criticism is that I would have liked to see them come in a range of sizes. 15cm is actually a very BIG cookie and you end up using a lot of your dough for not many cookies...
on 23 December 2011
I have not used this with cookie dough, I used it to make a fondant topper for a cake. The effect was great - a bit of a fiddle to get the icing out in one but fine as long as the cutter is well dusted in corn flour. The effect was great.
on 9 April 2014
This is the only welsh dragon cutter I could find, it does the job well I just find it a little too big and the detailing is too intricate for some things and it find it fairly difficult to get the dragon shaped food out in one piece.
on 5 December 2012
I have not used this product yet but I am sure it will be ideal for my use. Certainly depicts a dragon, appears sturdy. Not used anything as large as this before so have nothing to compare it with. Would certainly recommend
on 17 June 2014
Will make very large cookies. However, there are some very fiddly bits which when the biscuits are cut will easily break off so not a good idea for cake stall sales. Will keep it for home use.