on 24 April 2013
I bought this pump in order to blow up a double airbed when going camping. I will admit that when it first arrived I thought it was going to be a bit too small to handle it, but I turned out to be wrong. While it was a bit noisy and did take a little while, it filled up the airbed with no problems and took it to a high enough pressure to sleep very comfortably on.
Very happy with the product, and can't complain about the service of the supplier either.
on 5 June 2013
Excellent product for inflating airbeds while camping so long as you are close to your car. Great price and really quick delivery. Would definitely recommend.
on 25 May 2013
Great, it worked really well and the different nozzles fitted different airbeds and inflated quickly. Definately good value for money
on 7 September 2013
Given the price, I didn't expect a great deal from this product, but I was amazed that it pumped up a large double airbed in barely 2 minutes. I can't yet judge its reliability over time, but first impressions are extremely positive. It also works when powered from my 1952 Jowett Javelin, which (for the technically minded), is positive earth.
on 25 June 2014
I bought a double airbed from Lidl last winter, actually two single beds that can be fastened together, and I couldn't find a pump to inflate them as the intake nozzle was much wider than any I have ever seen. Going camping next month so decided to test them and couldn't inflate them with my usual small compressor so I took a chance on this item and it's absolutely brilliant! Inflates much quicker than the one I already had which is more suited to car tyres and such. I inflated two singles and a double airbed in less than ten minutes, my usual pump was much much slower. It has three different sized input nozzles which fit most airbeds and other inflatable objects that I have seen, most importantly it fits and inflates the Lidl ones I bought. Great value too
on 30 July 2014
Used recently to inflate an air bed whilst camping, the attachments don't fit onto the pump correctly so it's really difficult to achieve the correct inflation level, also when plugged into my car cigarette lighter the plug came apart leaving metal parts in the lighter socket and blowing a fuse in my car. My advice would be to spend slightly more on a better pump
on 9 October 2013
quick and reliable, gets my airbed up pronto and took some use with inflatables. tends to get quite hot if used for long periods
on 11 August 2013
Used to pump up a large paddling pool, relatively quick, but as noted in others reviews of same pump, it is noisy (think angry bee in biscuit tin), so no after dark campsite air bed inflating. Very light weight so easy to take camping. Bit fiddly to use as sometimes the nozzle slips out of the valve if you don't support the pump so you do have to either ram it into the air valve, or stay nearby in case it does fall out.
on 3 December 2013
Works quickly and quietly to inflate the bed. Not used it yet to deflate the bed but it should work fine.
on 31 July 2013
Ordered this air pump based on the ratings given by customers. It was delivered two days before the estimated date in good condition. Tested it on an air bed which it inflated over a few minutes. I noticed that the pump body became warm so I followed the instructions regarding its use for short periods. Overall an excellent piece of kit.

See one answered question