Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now

on 4 July 2011
A basic carry case with some webbing stitched onto the back to pass your belt though. It's not very padded so it won't offer much protection against any hard knocks. You'd think Garmin would produce a better carry case to match the quality of the product it's designed to protect. Finally, it's too small for the Montana range in case you were wondering.
on 10 December 2014
Extraordinarily basic. You couldn't strip out much more function whilst still calling this a 'case.'

I don't know what led me to assume this (particularly given the pictures), so it's clearly my fault - but I'd bought this with the assumption that it'd let me, well, carry my touchscreen Oregon whilst hiking, without it being exposed to scratches / battering / inappropriate touching. I *even* thought that - as it's badged as an 'Oregon' case, it might have something that allowed the Oregon's (v useful) carabiner to clip through it.

So... Not much use for 'carrying,' in the sense I understood the word (and as the owner of a 'hiking' GPS).

Not much use for 'Oregons,' either - it certainly isn't form-fitted, and is designed to loosely encase any one of a number of Garmin devices. It's more of a 'lightly padded GPS bag,' tbh.

Soooo. This will be useful for when the Oregon is parked on a shelf at home, and I don't want the screen to be scraped by pens, nails, or other sharp objects. I'm unconvinced that it'll ever get much of an outing in the wild, though.

Like I say. My fault entirely. But still a pretty poor product. A pencil case and a bit of string would serve the function equally well.
on 28 December 2010
A good all-weather case. I had a non-Garmin case before and when it rained the Garmin got wet. Although this is not a problem as it is weatherproof I feel that the new case is more robust. I do like to have my mobile electronics in cases for protection. I am happy with the product
on 11 October 2013
Well made soft lined case, will give some extra protection to device, though you have to take it out of the case to view or operate controls.
Case is a little large for the Oregon though not too bad, it fits better with the carabiner clip attached.
on 9 February 2016
Bought this to carry all the accessories - leads, adapters, etc that come with a Garmin and perfect for that. Bought the hard case instead to carry the actual GPS and keep it scratch free.
on 19 November 2013
if you buy the garmin you need one of these and this fits the bill perfectly = shame garmin dont supply with the gps considering its price but cant fault this cases quality
on 22 November 2015
I've bought a number of these to hold everything but a Garmin device! Small cameras, electronic gizmos, cables to keep tidy, and suchlike. Have found really handy.
on 22 May 2015
Does as it is meant to.
I keep my Oregon in this when not in use and it is fine and the Oregon even fits in with the clip attached.

No issues.
on 10 March 2015
Nice soft protective case not bulky and easy enough to carry in jacket pocket.
on 23 November 2015
Practical and well made fits garmin satnav well