5.0 out of 5 stars Great for novice animators
Published on 9 Sep 2009 by Chinatown Blue

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy Reallusion software if you have no internet access!!
(Since Amazon have no Reward schemes for reviewers Im not gonna waste my time/effords on them. Occasionally I may write one if Im extreemly pleased or dissatisfied with product/service)

I bought "Crazy Talk 6" from Amazon.co.uk but I cannot use it as it requires internet connection!!! Since I do not have internet connection at home I cannot even start the...
Published on 6 May 2010 by Kastan

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for novice animators, 9 Sep 2009
Chinatown Blue "cthulhoid" (S-O-T, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Crazy Talk 6 (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
I got this for my 10 year old daughter, who wanted a basic animation program. She absolutely loves it, and so does her 16 year old brother - I don't get a look in! Really user-friendly, so easy a ten year old can master it in an hour, and pretty flexible. But it does demand online registration, be warned; she had to install on her brother's pc, as I don't allow her internet access on her own.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very addictive and impressive results, 29 Dec 2009
Paul Townsend (Bristol, South Gloucestershire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Crazy Talk 6 (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
Reallusion's powerful yet easy-to-use tools make character animation accessible to PC users of all skill levels. Very addictive and impressive results. ... with the ability to animate multiple characters (and other upgrades), CrazyTalk has become a mature software program that is inuitive enough for the beginner, yet advanced enough for the pro. Unbelievable amount of configuration for you to get stuck into. ... If you like your animation, then this is a serious consideration Buy It Today.

5.0 out of 5 stars Astounding !, 1 Aug 2009
Mr. George Macduff (Glasgow) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Crazy Talk 6 (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
This is a great bit of software.
Import a pic and you can transform it in so many different ways.
Highly entertaining and great for making videos.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun with Crazy Talk, 6 April 2010
Mr. R. J. Burton "RJB" (Leicester, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Crazy Talk 6 (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
Crazy Talk 6 retailed at a very reasonable price for what it does - gets talking heads, cartoons, photos to talk!
The interface was intuitive and the instruction booklet easy to follow. In no time I had created my own little movie which is now up on Youtube.
I was that impressed, I bought a copy for my niece, who is now having a ball!

Loads of fun!

The Kozmic Frog

5.0 out of 5 stars Crazy Talk 6, 11 Sep 2011
This review is from: Crazy Talk 6 (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
Having retired this year I was looking for things to keep me occupied through the winter months.I am interested in photo,s/video,s as a hobby and have a selection of software.This one looked a little different.I was impressed,what you can achieve for the cost is amazing and worth every penny.
Not only cartoons,but your photos come alive and talk or sing(very amusing)
This I would recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars crazy talk 6, 1 Aug 2011
This review is from: Crazy Talk 6 (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
Product arrived quickly from Amazon, condition when it arrived was perfect,
Crazy talk 6 is great for quick animations, I don't have the time to get into animation seriously, so crazy talk 6 is great, I also still have crazy talk 4 on my pc and use that also, althought with that edition you can only make one photo talk at a time, but with crazy talk 6 you can make up to 4 people or objects talk either at the same time or individually interacting with each other in a conversation..so brill, Thanks Amazon. bargain price too Yeah...Crazy Talk 6 (PC DVD)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice !, 17 Sep 2009
Mr. Trevor V. Parker "Vincibabe" (Peterborough, England) - See all my reviews
Crazy Talk 6 (PC DVD)

This is a user-friendly and entertaining program;ideal for serious efforts or simply just having fun.
I like it a lot !

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic ,well packed and arrived in good order and on time., 8 Sep 2013
This review is from: Crazy Talk 6 (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
Excellent ,very happy and is exactly what is required by us.Easy to use and will be well utilised as I am in Education and my staff and I are very happy with the product.

5.0 out of 5 stars crazytalk 6 review, 15 May 2013
Gary Meres - See all my reviews
This review is from: Crazy Talk 6 (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
really liked it had hours of fun using it would recommend it to anyone who likes making pictures talk great fun

4.0 out of 5 stars Crazy Talk 6 Morphing Software, 27 Nov 2009
This review is from: Crazy Talk 6 (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
I had a freebie version years ago and Crazy Talk has come a long way since then. I find the software quite easy to use and it gives me additional scope and ideas for my video hobby. For this reason it is good value for money but unless you have a use for it, there is a danger that you will tire of the novelty pretty quickly.

ARRAY(0xa3190528)

Crazy Talk 6 (PC DVD)
Crazy Talk 6 (PC DVD) by Reallusion (Windows Vista / XP)
Out of stock