5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely!
This is lovely cup, nice design....however it is much larger than I'd imagined it would be! (which obviously I couldn't tell until I received it!) It's about 1 and a half mugs full I would say (nice if you like a big cuppa!)
Published on 22 Feb 2012 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars but size and shape is great as with all CK Crush mugs
I am not keen on the design, but size and shape is great as with all CK Crush mugs.
Published 20 days ago by RMT

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely!, 22 Feb 2012
This review is from: Cath Kidston Electric Flowers Crush Shaped Mug, Fine China (Kitchen & Home)

5.0 out of 5 stars very pretty, 23 Feb 2012
Vixx H "vixx811" (Cannock, Staffs) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This was ideal for my sons girlfriend. She is a bit of a 'tea belly' and likes a big cuppa but all our big mugs were very masculine so I decided to treat her. She was really pleased and uses it all the time - a good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars A nice big mug, 7 Dec 2012
The glaze on this mug is brilliant. I've used it every day for six months, tea coffee and hot chocolate and nothing has stained it unlike my partners expensive bone china mug that was triple the price. My only gripe was the huge box it arrived in and large enough to carry a full set.

5.0 out of 5 stars Teacher's Present, 30 July 2012
Mrs. N. J. Townsend (Lichfield, Staffs) - See all my reviews
Bought as a gift for a school teacher. Arrived quickly and was well packaged. I would recommend these to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cath Kidson Electric Flowers Mug, 17 April 2012
This Cath Kidson mug made an excellent Easter present with plenty of room to fill with little Easter eggs inside and it looked really good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely!, 28 Dec 2011
I bought these as a gift and they were amazing value. They arrived promptly and well packaged, I would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars soooooooooooo nice, 17 Nov 2011
really good quality mug as expected from Cath Kidston. this is more the size of a bowl than a mug - perfect for those nice cup of hot cocoa during the winter. love it

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase, 29 Jan 2011
I absolutely love these colourful mugs. they go very well with my deco. great big mugs for T/coffee lovers. love them :-) great purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, 30 Jan 2010
I love this mug. I bought 6 in different designs, some are no longer available on the Cath Kidston website so I was thrilled to find them on Amazon. They look great on my retro red Typhoon mug tree. The mug is very bright, dish washer safe and it's huge which is great for a nice big cup of coffee. Very pleased, they have cheered my kitchen up.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT, 17 April 2014
A happy pattern that makes me smile. Great size mug. Robust, but not heavy. I think it's quite quirky. Very pleased.