on 15 May 2011
This is a sturdy bin and quite weighty too so won't be susceptible to getting knocked over accidently. You can get cheaper bins, down as low as a couple of pounds in fact, but if you want a modern looking, stylish bin for a bedroom, office or just about anywhere this is one you should consider. I have uploaded a photo of the bin with a soft drink can beside it to give you an impression of the bin's size: not too big and obtrusive nor too small either.
review image
The Rexel Bamboo range is, on the whole, pretty well thought out. It is made from sustainable bamboo, although you really would not be able to distinguish that is the case from the quality of the item. It feels good, nice and smooth and like wood, by which I mean it does not feel plastic as some `wood' can.

Anyway, the bin is a good size, measuring 26 cm square at the top and tapering gradually down the 28.5 cm height to a base that is 20 cm square. I am using it in an office but the bin looks nice enough to fit in any room in a house.
on 11 November 2013
Delighted with this waste paper basket. Looks great and is just the right size. I've been looking for quite some time for a nice functional discreet bin that will hold enough but will not turn into a dump. Very we'll constructed with a beautiful grain to the wood. I would recommend this item without reservation.
on 16 April 2013
New Office / study which is in daily use, Oak floor and darker oak furniture> Fits in and looks classy. Bought just for confidential waste - to go to incinerator, so does not need to be huge
on 17 November 2012
This excellent product was described well in the ad, and the comparison pic with a can was very useful. Delivered in days and is a solid, well-made item. Perfect for my study/bedroom.
on 11 August 2014
Attractive and unusual bin light but solid feel. Size normal to large bin size but not oversized. Modern feel but not in your face. About as exciting asa bin can get!
on 25 June 2016
Thought I'd bin done, but I haven't. I don't mean to trash it, so I won't, but what a waste (bin). Garbage - loads of rubbish (fits in it).
on 17 April 2014
This waste Bin is fantastic , looks good , nice colour , five stars , I intend to return and purchase a second
on 15 June 2014
This is a beautifully crafted addition to any room, that is functional, pretty and eco friendly. I love it. H
on 5 April 2016
This product looks very stylish in my home office. I love the natural looking finish and clean lines.