4.0 out of 5 stars Good but beware, check the size!
Published on 5 Jun 2010 by R. Padmore

3.0 out of 5 stars Overpriced but fits Velbon DV-7000
Essentially an overpriced fashion accessory, although it just fits my Velbon DV-7000 if the head goes in first. An adjustable strap fits over the shoulder but is uncomfortable to wear over one's back as only the ends are padded.
Published on 5 Dec 2011 by David

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but beware, check the size!, 5 Jun 2010
R. Padmore - See all my reviews
This review is from: Manfrotto MBAG70N Tripod Bag (Replaces MBAG70) (Accessory)
Very nice looking bag and if you have only got a basic tripod head it may just fit in, but, I have an 055CXPRO4 with an 808RC4 head and it won't even look at it otherwise I would have easily give it five stars. I thought the head may just fit in the folded-down position but I would have to take off two of the handles and then I am not sure. Now I will have to find a bag just to hold the head which is a real pain because I didn't want to separate them. Otherwise overall a very nice bag and decent zip (some have commented on forums about it having a poor zip, but it's fine really!) Check out the size first before you buy though and ignore the Manfrotto recommendations.

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid excellent value tripod bag, 6 Aug 2010
This review is from: Manfrotto MBAG70N Tripod Bag (Replaces MBAG70) (Accessory)
Its good thick cloth, good reinforcement and solid base. Strap however is poor and when fully loaded with tripod and head the weight quickly becomes uncomfortable. A padded strap would make all the difference (or as I am doing add some foam to the strap).

Probably my fault for not buying the right bag but it is necessary to remove and replace the handles from the Manfrotto head I bought although the head itself does stay attached to tripod. Manfrotto 190XPRO and 804 RC2 pan tilt head.

AW

Prompt delivery,

4.0 out of 5 stars Not Padded throughout, 3 Jan 2011
This review is from: Manfrotto MBAG70N Tripod Bag (Replaces MBAG70) (Accessory)
I put my tripod with attached tripod leveller and three-way head in this and carted it around for two weeks on a photographic holiday. The sides are not padded but the head area does offer some additional protection rather than just one layer of cloth. As a result it performed admirably, and after two weeks of carting my tripod around in it, I have no inclination to upgrade it for a higher spec'd version.

5.0 out of 5 stars Manfrotto tripod bag, 20 May 2010
M. Garratt (Wales UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Manfrotto MBAG70N Tripod Bag (Replaces MBAG70) (Accessory)
Much more compact than the 80cm bag. This bag is far more manageable. It looks good in black with the red piping edges.Fits well with my 190 tripod and ball head.

5.0 out of 5 stars Robust bag, good price, 5 Dec 2010
This review is from: Manfrotto MBAG70N Tripod Bag (Replaces MBAG70) (Accessory)
I bought this to house my Slik Pro 400DX and it fits it (plus the unattached pan and tilt handles) perfectly, with a little room to spare.

The zip arrangement threw me to start with (it undoes all the way round the base), but once it's assembled, the action on opening and closing is actually very smooth.

A good robust bag. I like it very much already!

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Purchase, 13 Oct 2013
This review is from: Manfrotto MBAG70N Tripod Bag (Replaces MBAG70) (Accessory)
This was bought as a birthday present for my brother at
his request. Good quality for the price. Swift delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT!, 18 Jan 2013
This review is from: Manfrotto MBAG70N Tripod Bag (Replaces MBAG70) (Accessory)
I would definitely recommend this produce. Its a great price and very good quality - and I wouldnt be without it. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple product for a simple purpose, 3 Aug 2012
B. Zabavnik (down town shepherds bush beneath the BBC) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Manfrotto MBAG70N Tripod Bag (Replaces MBAG70) (Accessory)
It is a tripod bag big enough to hold my manfrotto tripod so why do I use it to carry a 60x simmons spotting scope in it? Because it is big enough. You do not have to have a tripod bag but it makes your life a lot more easier if you do and the cost of this bag will not break the bank and you can even carry a hugely unweildy spotting scope in it - blast i need another one for my tripod.

4.0 out of 5 stars A reasonable basic tripod bag, 1 April 2012
krerof (Burgess Hill, West Sussex United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Manfrotto MBAG70N Tripod Bag (Replaces MBAG70) (Accessory)
This is a good basic tripod bag.
For what it worth it should probably cost less than 30 but you are paying for the brand name and perhaps better quality.
My Manfrotto 190 XPROB tripod with attached 496 RC2 ball head fits nicely. The bag would have definitely benefited from having some padding but it is wide enough to put in you own layer of padding material if you feel you need it. A layer of thin foam or even bubble wrap would do it.

As someone here said, this bag should have been bundled together with Manfrotto 190 series tripod legs.

3.0 out of 5 stars Overpriced but fits Velbon DV-7000, 5 Dec 2011