on 14 March 2012
Took a punt and ordered this item. I normally use Lanacane A/C Gel - but it's quite expensive.
Udderly Smooth is about the same price, but loads more! I read the of reviews before ordering it. Someone even said it smells horrible - it doesn't, I promise you. It rubs in quickly and is not greasy or sticky. It totally works!
Anyone who need to use anti chafing cream/gel, give this a try - it really is as good a Lanacane and lots cheaper.
on 5 June 2013
Brilliant stuff makes wearing a dress so much more comfortable if you have big thighs, big tub and less expensive than other brands, would highly recommend
on 10 August 2013
Training for the end to end in September 1050 miles over 12 days. This cream is smooth, cooling and makes long days in the saddle very comfortable. Never thought I would need a Chamois cream, now won't ride without it. Smells good too.
on 18 July 2010
Been using this product over past few months, apply to skin and chamois for best results. Cooling and stops you chaffing. Used recently on Manchester to Blackpool ride for Christies, apply genorously and at regular intervals.
Have and will keep using this product whenever i ride.
on 15 April 2016
Used this for the first time last week doing 54 miles which is a long way for me. Really couldn't complain. Probably could have used a little more but suffered no lasting damage in the 'nether regions' a good product.
on 31 May 2015
When you need some you better get some. The people using chamois know that it is no joking matter, it is excruciately painful can prevent you from practising a sport for a little while. Im glad I went for this product as the formulation is not greasy and the smell is rather natural and the cherry on the cake is that it works!
on 22 July 2015
Use this regularly and recommended it to my cousin who also suffers from dry skin. I use it mainly for dry heels& feet (condition caused by life-time medication). It absorbs very well and does a good job in keeping my heels from peeling away.
on 11 November 2015
I smear this all over my unmentionables and all over the padding in my bib shorts. I'll admit to a bit of shock from the cold when I pull up them up but that's a small price to pay for being able to ride for miles and miles, safe in the knowledge that my gentleman's appendage won't be red raw by the time I get home.
on 11 August 2014
I am not a cyclist! I bought this as my thighs rub together, and when it is really hot in the summer, I get a rash that really hurts. Last year I bought Canestan Hydracortisone cream, it was a very small tube & expensive, i wasn't happy about using hydracortisone on a regular basis. I saw a newspaper article that mentioned this and thought I would give it a go. I'm really really pleased I got it, it has been a fantastic in the heat this year, I've not been uncomfortable at all and had no rash, and I don't have to worry about how often I put it on. Really recommend if you have similar problem.
on 20 July 2014
Not as good as I hoped. Bought for 'chub rub' and it isnt thick or rich enough. Would have to reapply frequently. Shame as I read other reviews and had high hopes. In fairness I have alot of chub to rub its just not man enough for the job.