5.0 out of 5 stars Chamois Anti Chaffing
Took a punt and ordered this item. I normally use Lanacane A/C Gel - but it's quite expensive.
Udderly Smooth is about the same price, but loads more! I read the of reviews before ordering it. Someone even said it smells horrible - it doesn't, I promise you. It rubs in quickly and is not greasy or sticky. It totally works!
Anyone who need to use anti chafing...
Published on 14 Mar. 2012 by DrewRG

3.0 out of 5 stars not man enough
Not as good as I hoped. Bought for 'chub rub' and it isnt thick or rich enough. Would have to reapply frequently. Shame as I read other reviews and had high hopes. In fairness I have alot of chub to rub its just not man enough for the job.
Published 12 months ago by Nikki T.

5.0 out of 5 stars Chamois Anti Chaffing, 14 Mar. 2012
This review is from: Udderly Smooth 227g Chamois Anti Chaffing Cream with Shea Butter (Personal Care)
Anyone who need to use anti chafing cream/gel, give this a try - it really is as good a Lanacane and lots cheaper.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Product., 18 July 2010
Been using this product over past few months, apply to skin and chamois for best results. Cooling and stops you chaffing. Used recently on Manchester to Blackpool ride for Christies, apply genorously and at regular intervals.
Have and will keep using this product whenever i ride.

5.0 out of 5 stars No more chaffing, 5 Jun. 2013
Brilliant stuff makes wearing a dress so much more comfortable if you have big thighs, big tub and less expensive than other brands, would highly recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great product, 10 Aug. 2013
Training for the end to end in September 1050 miles over 12 days. This cream is smooth, cooling and makes long days in the saddle very comfortable. Never thought I would need a Chamois cream, now won't ride without it. Smells good too.

5.0 out of 5 stars for chaps with chaps, 3 Aug. 2013
This stuff is the biz.it not only treats those sore areas it positively prevents them.highly recommended.use it every time I ride short or long distance.makes all the difference.

5.0 out of 5 stars i wasn't happy about using hydracortisone on a regular basis, 11 Aug. 2014
I am not a cyclist! I bought this as my thighs rub together, and when it is really hot in the summer, I get a rash that really hurts. Last year I bought Canestan Hydracortisone cream, it was a very small tube & expensive, i wasn't happy about using hydracortisone on a regular basis. I saw a newspaper article that mentioned this and thought I would give it a go. I'm really really pleased I got it, it has been a fantastic in the heat this year, I've not been uncomfortable at all and had no rash, and I don't have to worry about how often I put it on. Really recommend if you have similar problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it says it says on the tin!, 18 July 2011
G. Smith (UK) - See all my reviews
Does exactly what it says it says on the tin! Been using it on the daily commute fr two months now and have not chaffed since!

3.0 out of 5 stars not man enough, 20 July 2014
Nikki T. (Gloucestershire, UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 Nov. 2014
kept hubbys bits as soft as a baby's bum on his long bike ride

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the best stuff ive ever used, 19 Jun. 2015
I run 2 or 3 times a week. ive been using this stuff a few years now and never even get a spot, no rash ,no redness. nothing.
This is the best stuff ive ever used.