4.0 out of 5 stars Good addition to the series
When i saw the advert for this game, i knew i had to play it. I had heard of Kingdom hearts series but i'd never played it. I knew that if i was to get this game, i'd have to know the story so far. After researching the first game and playing chain of memories, i couldn't wait to get the game. I did wait a little while after the game was released (think it was about a...
Published on 18 Nov. 2009 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Great for KH fans
Once again, another good game for the Kingdom Hearts series. It built up more of a background for the characters that are introduced into Kingdom Hearts 2, but I felt that releasing the game for the Nintendo DS stopped the game from reaching its full potential graphically.

The game feels very pixelated, which isn't the fault of the Nintendo DS, but I feel this...
Published on 5 Jan. 2010 by Claire Cameron

3.0 out of 5 stars Marc, 7 Jan. 2010
M. Price "me" (Wales) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
This game is ok, i havent completed it yet, but it does get a bit samey alot, not fussed on the leveling up blocks, not good with the touch screen, only use to turn camara but can be turned off in options, could have easily made it for any console really, only get it if your a fan of Kingdom Hearts

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyed this loads!, 27 Jan. 2010
C. E. Kiernan - See all my reviews
= Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
I got this as a xmas present, I loved playing it. The days went so fast sometimes I even missed a whole real day in our world!!
The game play was fab, charactures very clear.

5.0 out of 5 stars ummm..., 5 Nov. 2009
Lee Child "evilceel" (swindon) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
if your a fan of good games than you need to buy this because it drops the bomb

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome game, 6 Feb. 2010
A Kid's Review
This review is from: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
If you are in to Kingdom Hearts, this is a very good game

2.0 out of 5 stars Frustrating & boring - I just don't get it!, 15 May 2011
= Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
I love RPGs & action games, like GTA Chinatowm, Zelda, Pokemon, Rune Factory & Chrono Trigger. Having read the impressive reviews, I bought it and played it, but was so disappointed I was happy to sell it at a loss. The graphics, however, was brilliant. What use is that for a game? Might as well have watched a DVD. Just goes to show that you can't believe all the 5 star reviews!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game, 3 Aug. 2009
This review is from: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
This is the users son writing this review. I know most of you are thinking how can he review it when its not out yet? Well I have been watching The japanese version being played. The newest part to the Kingdom Hearts story ~ Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days is going to be a great success. Seeing as how many copies it sold in japan, I personally think it will have nearly exactly the same amount sold here. In the game, you play as Roxas, the nobodie of Sora. You are in Orginization XIII with no track of what happened before you joined. During this game Roxas will encounter familiar and new faces. He meets Xion, the 14th member of the orginization and Xion, Roxas and Axel, a close friend to Roxas, bind a new relationship. In mission mode, away from the story, you get to play as members of Orginization XIII and others, Donald, Goofy, Sora and others. You will also visit Disney worlds in story mode to complete missions. I recomend this as a top buy. 5 stars

3.0 out of 5 stars hopefully the next ones are going to be better., 8 April 2010
This review is from: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
The images on the description look like the graphics for this game are really good but its not that great. I hate the way you move the camera around but after a few 'days' and missions then you can use the other camera option where you use the R and L button which is a lot better then having to pull out the stylus to turn the camera. To be honest the graphics are pretty typical of a DS, blocky. As usual the sound isn't very good either.
I havn't finished this game yet but im finding it strange to play. Before this game i played a game where you click B to click next or to examine something and with this game its the A button you have to click so i keep pressing the B button by accident.
Im sure that I will start getting use to the controls and the graphics but to be deadly honest, i wasn't so impressed by this game.
the company who sent it to me were good though. I ordered it on saturday night and on the sunday (easter sunday) they sent me an email telling me it has been dispatched. I received it on the thursday. I think that it would have arrived earlier if the royal mail were faster. Also the easter holidays somehow make most work places stop. Good to hear that the company i bought it from on here didn't stop everything on easter sunday. so a big thank you to them. i would definitely buy from them again.

1.0 out of 5 stars DULL, 4 Sept. 2011
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
I played the first game on PS2 and really enjoyed it...it was something really special.

This is terrible. Way too many uneccessary cut-scenes taht make it intolerable to play.

Great disappointment.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok but does get boring..., 17 Nov. 2009
This review is from: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
Ok when my friend told me that you get to control the organisation I jumped at the chance to buy this game. Well as soon as I got it home I played it and really enjoyed it but after the organisation people die and Roxas collasped I started to get bored. I love kingdom hearts but there is just no emotion in the game. It was almost like they rushed it. If you lost people from your own group you wouldn't be all "oh well. at least some of us survived" and all "No I don't care. As long as I am safe". I mean what the hell? They were part of the organisation for goodness sake. They could at least show something. Like "I am afraid we lost some people". If I lost my friends I would cry. Like what is wrong with this game?
It isn't I don't like this game cause I do but I just think it should of been more realistic. If my friend or group fainted I would panic. It is a shame but still a fun game...

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (Nintendo DS)
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (Nintendo DS) by Square Enix (Nintendo DS)