5.0 out of 5 stars Easy option.
Published on 1 Mar 2011 by Thiskittybites.

3.0 out of 5 stars good but sticky
Good size but cake sticks to it. We lined it with foil last time and thay worked quite well but suppose its good value for money
Published 8 months ago by sian

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy option., 1 Mar 2011
This review is from: SILICON CAKE TIN MOULD
I have only recently become a convert to silicone cake tins, how they make things easier ! Even if you do not grease them nothing sticks,easy to wash and store. My only warning would be you need to stand these on a baking tray, doing so make the cake cook quicker,I presume because of the heat being conducted upwards, it doesn't significantly change timings, but in my fan assisted oven it takes 6-7 minutes off the cooking time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Suprise suprise it works., 14 July 2011
This review is from: SILICON CAKE TIN MOULD
Wife makes a lot of cakes at home, saw these in a catering shop. Did not think they would work? Brought on-line and saved a fourtune and they are great, particullarly as I have to do the washing up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, 25 July 2011
This review is from: SILICON CAKE TIN MOULD
Item does what is supposed to do. I use it inside my regular cake tin, because it is much easier to take the cake out of it, and it is easy to clean.
I recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Silicone is the way ahead., 13 Jun 2011
Mrs. L. J. Thomas (Colchester, Essex) - See all my reviews
This review is from: SILICON CAKE TIN MOULD
After a load of failed attempts with usual standard tin pans, which the cakes seem to stick to, I thought I would switch to a silicone type. Well glad I did, cake was super simple to get out of the silicone pan and did not need to grease. Very pleased with this purchase and intend to purchase more silicone tins etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic compared to metal, 10 Oct 2013
This review is from: SILICON CAKE TIN MOULD
Brilliant for ease of cleaning, cakes turn out better because you don't have to wrestle with them to get them out. They aren't hot so you have less chance of burning yourself (better for youngsters learning to cook or older forgetful people). Much more easily stored away

5.0 out of 5 stars Baking a Cake!, 28 Dec 2011
Mr. B. Hughes "Brian Hughes" (Kent UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: SILICON CAKE TIN MOULD
These silicone mould's are really tip top. My wife had 2 but wanted a third for baking over Christmas, she prefers them to the old tin cake mould she used to have. Even baking, and much easier to remove the finished cake. She has now asked for a loaf tin.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, so easy to use!, 17 Jan 2012
This review is from: SILICON CAKE TIN MOULD
fantastic product a monkey could use & is dishwasher safe- bonus! I look forward to making lots more cakes with it

5.0 out of 5 stars A non stick tin liner that saves greasing, 1 Sep 2011
A. J. Gauld (Scotland) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: SILICON CAKE TIN MOULD
This works well as a liner to a traditional tin. It saves lining with greaseproof paper or smearing on oil/butter. But it won't stand up too well on its own, I got lopsided cakes when I tried it that way. Otherwise its easy to use and easy to clean (just bung it in the dishwasher). And its much easier to extract your finished cake than with a greased tin.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 11 Oct 2013
red0209 (Newcastle, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: SILICON CAKE TIN MOULD
This is the first silicon cake tin mould I've bought for full size cakes. I've found it excellent for baking cakes in, no different from using a metal tin with a silicon paper case inside in terms of cooking times and quality of resulting cake. I don't particularly like the smaller cup cake size silicon moulds as without greasing there is a little residue left from the cake, which requires a bit of cleaning. This is fine for one big cake mould, but is too fiddly and time consuming for 12 or 18 small ones (although maybe I'm just lazy). Having used this a few times without any greasing at all, leaving the cake to cool before removing it is the best way to avoid anything sticking. Buying this silicon mould is preferable and more cost effective for me than buying several paper cake cases as it'll probably last a reasonable length of time. Highly recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Typical, lied to about it being 8 inches., 17 Sep 2013
This review is from: SILICON CAKE TIN MOULD
I bought 2 as they were cheap. Happy with the quality and ease of use, but not 8 inches as described.

SILICON CAKE TIN MOULD