Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

on 8 April 2012
This game is fantastic. I ordered it a while back with Amazon and from what I remember it was dispatched quite rapidly. This is one of them games that seems quite hard to find on your local high street. You will get plenty of play time out of it up until, like most RPG type games, you find a level to spam, max level and proficiency for every character. That being said it'll still take you a while, what with the 90 or more characters at your disposal. The reason for me being in two minds about this product is simply this; the price. If I were you I'd try and pay between £15 - £20 for it. Then you'll really feel like you've got your moneys worth. It is what it is 4* :)
on 21 July 2015
so much better than the fisrt one loads more characters a little better story you get to pick your dream team my absolute fab games for the boys and girls.
on 9 March 2010
Great Game and finally they added the Japanese voice option.

San Zang sounds like a bloody duck in english!