5.0 out of 5 stars Superb jacket!, 5 Oct 2011
Had this jacket delivered to work today, and as it happened it poured down on my way home!

I walk home, and what an opportunity to test out this jacket!

Well, after 20 mins walking I was still dry, and not sweaty either (which I have been in the past with other weatherproof jackets, not made by Keela I hasten to add!), plus I couldn't feel the wind going through it, and as it get's colder, I can always zip in the optional fleece to make it warmer.

I wore the jacket over my suit, and it's long enough to cover my suit jacket, which is what I wanted, plus the styling is understated, so looks good in the city.

The jacket seems well made, and does what I wanted it too, keep me dry and comfortable.

I'm off walking this weekend, so judging by the weather forecast, it'll get a further good testing out!

Recommended without hesitation.

5.0 out of 5 stars Keela Ottawa Jacket Self Olive XL, 19 Mar 2013
Mr. Jonathan P. Tyler "Jono" (Suffolk, England) - See all my reviews
This superb jacket is quiet (ideal for wildlife watching) robust, beautifully constructed, warm, and of course totally waterproof. used by mountain rescue, I can see why. With care it should last twenty years. Very pleased, and would not hesitate to recommend - also, incredible value for money!

5.0 out of 5 stars Splendid piece of kit, 3 Dec 2012
I have had a keela jacket before that lasted several years and I was very pleased to get this replacement. I am out in all weathers walking my dogs each day and this coat is brilliant; it is well made and just the right length.

I guess the scots know a thing or two about cold, wet, windy weather; this is certainly the gear for it.

It is also a decent price for a hi-tech weather-proof jacket, and better than others twice the price.

Keela Ottawa Jacket Self