5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING !!!
Absolutely amazing!! Everything !! The continuous feedback via mail from day 1, the ASAP delivery, the packaging, the product, the price !! I'm very satisfied with myself and my decision to entrust in Amazon.co.UK !! I'll definitely buy again, many many times !!!
Published on 30 Sep 2011 by Demetrius

2.0 out of 5 stars I don't like it
the ring is darker than the picture shows, seems already aged, seems less robust, appears weak and of poor quality, the only good thing I can point out is that it is very light almost does not feel the finger
Published 17 months ago by cat

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING !!!, 30 Sep 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome looking ring, 11 Mar 2014
Really good looking ring, fits well, feels sturdy and its not too bulky or too small, have been wearing it all the time since it was delivered to me

2.0 out of 5 stars I don't like it, 16 Jan 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars mens ring, 27 Dec 2012
M. Simpson "Doris" (Aberdeenshire) - See all my reviews
very nice ring. My 11 year old son wanted this for Christmas. Very good quality and really nice on his finger.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 5 July 2011
I bought this ring for my husband's birthday. I got the size right, and it fits well. It is sturdy and scratch resistent, the chain design is very eye catching. He wears it all the time.

Very happy, good value, pleased with the product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ring, 8 Sep 2012
This review is from: Titanium Flat Court Chain 8mm Ring - Size U (Jewellery)
Very happy with this item fit perfect and has a good finish, nice contrast between brushed finish on outer bands and polished chain.
Advice take it off when washing the square edge finish can mark you face if you wear it and rub a little to vigorous .