on 27 April 2013
I've been cycling with these for a few months now and they are wonderful. Changing the lenses is very easy for sun, dull and night time riding. They expel the wind away from your eyes and sit comfortably ont he nose. They look cool and feel great with the rubber nose and ear grip. I love them so much if I broke them I'd buy another pair. I don't leave home without them on my bike. I'm now thinking of another pair in black to keep in my car.

Don't hesitate buy these you won't regret it.
on 6 January 2012
I was looking for a low-cost but hard-wearing pair of sunglasses with interchangeable lenses; I needed to be confident that it protected my eyes and could be mistreated to some extent because I would be using it for outdoor sports. This was perfect. My first pair of Sunwise equinox sunglasses lasted 2 years and developed a small crack in the frame (from being stepped-on during a cricket match) - amazingly still wearable! Nonetheless I bought a replacement because I was so happy with it. Because of the affordable price I do not worry one bit about breaking these (unlike more expensive brands that you pay £80 plus for) and the lenses are good quality. I have even purchased blue, and red, mirror interchangeable lenses for this. I would highly recommend these, in particular to anybody doing outdoor sports.
on 29 July 2013
Normally I wear Oakley but got these as a spare pair for the car. They are very good quality and a good price. The only downside is changing the lenses is very difficult
on 22 October 2011
I use these for running and cycling, and they are excellent for both. They grip well both on the face and on top of the head. Excellent value - thoroughly recommended.
on 1 June 2012
Impressed with look and functionality of the glasses. Very good value - I do find them a bit too tight for my head though...which is not that big!!
on 24 June 2013
A top quality product at a quality price, these glasses have been comfortable and effective, while also being of a sound quality
on 20 July 2015
I had to return these sun glasses as they were to small. But they were very good glasses.
on 4 September 2015
Good value for money. Great to use cycling and running.
on 10 November 2012
Product is exactly what i wanted. With the interchangeable lenses they represent good value for money. The service i received was also first rate. I had already tried them so i knew what i was buying so as with any type of fashion i knew they suited me. It was not something i would have bought without trying first.

See one answered question