on 12 May 2009
I bought this through the Amazon site from []. It is a good running shoe for the money. I've only worn it once - it was immediately comfortable. I'm a middle-aged beginner training for a 5k.

The advice on the Sportsshoes direct site says that this shoe is small and advises you to order a size bigger. Good advice - I take a 4.5 in ordinary shoes and have previously had a 5 or 5.5 in trainers (Brooks). This shoe only comes in full sizes so I ordered a 6. It fits perfectly - a little roomy when my feet are cold but snug as I warm up. Plenty of room at the toes.
on 10 August 2009
I recently decided to start running which meant I needed to purchase some new running shoes. Having a fairly strict budget, I settled on these as they were both within my budget and (from the reviews that I found) they seemed like a good shoe to start with. After a couple of wears I have found them comfy and I reckon they will nicely get me through my first "race" (a 5km fun-run - as a beginner I won't be challenging for the win!).
The advice to buy a size up is good advice. Like the other review I did so (being a 7 in Brooks I got the small 8) and I reckon that was the right choice - while I might have got into the 7 I don't think I would have had much "toe-room" to run in - in the 8 this isn't a problem.
on 19 November 2010
I buy a pair of these for my wife every year for year competative road and cross country comps and cant we can;t fault them A1+++++++++++