on 23 February 2015
Such a funny show, and I love having seasons 1 & 2 together. This is a great buy! I will say that season 1 takes a bit to get into, so I actually often recommend to friends to start with season 2 because it is funnier and will capture your attention faster--and after you're hooked, you can go back to season 1 :)
on 21 February 2013
Again, I didn't read the small print and was expecting to find Rob Lowe in Season 1, but the show is funny and so, so benefits from being seen without ads - not that one can yet do this in the UK as it has yet to be released here, althought I gather this is imminent. Excellent light fare.
on 5 July 2013
A lot of people might have stopped watching during the 6-episode mini Season 1, getting bored of it, but the show doesn't really find it's feet until Season 2 when it becomes one of the BEST shows on US television. Season 1 is still good and gets better by the last couple episodes, but if you're considering giving up - don't! Get Season 2 and fall in love with the show as I have. I've seen every episode of the first five seasons and they are FANTASTIC! Any person that would have anything negative to say about the show clearly gave up after the first 4 or 5 episodes. The show is incredible, even better than The Office and a million miles better than the GARBAGE that is The Big Bang Theory, or Two and a Half Men. This show has reignited my faith in US TV and is criminally underrated. Buy Seasons 1 and 2, and fall in love with the best comedy and best cast currently on US TV!
on 8 August 2014
This was recommended to me and it's totally brilliant.
on 2 March 2014
I have watched these two seasons on BBC4 and fell in love with the show. The third season is currently being shown. I would however, love to own this but not on DVD, but on Blu-Ray. It's shown in HD on BBC4, and I have seen it listed on Amazon.com on Blu-Ray but Region 1. Please can it be released for the UK too, I would definitely buy it.
on 7 August 2013
Very funny, gets better with series two so persevere. Some great episodes and the characters are brilliant. Ron should run for president, he would get elected!
on 7 June 2014
she goes and knocks another shed load of comedy on us. I absolutely love this series. I'm not usually a giant fan of american comedy but I've already bored my friends to tears over my discovery of it. My boyfriend likes it too cuz it means I sit quietly for half an hour. except the giggling.
on 23 July 2013
Similar style to the American Office but on smaller and in some ways more human scale. Strong and diverse characters engage you in what is quite a gentle, optimistic comedy despite, or because of, the flaws in each character.
Looking forward to season 3 coming to British TV soon.
on 3 November 2013
Very funny, light hearted and original comedy. Love all the characters and would highly recommend all seasons as excellent viewing.
on 5 September 2013
Goods arrived fast and were as promised
Son-in-law thrilled with gift
Good range of products - will certainly use again