on 30 March 2014
If I'm truthful, I felt slightly disappointed with this to begin with...I think it was the shock of seeing them aged! But there was a good plot and I'm glad I saw this. The sequel Together Again really makes you feel like the old team are back. I'm now looking for the third film in this series!!
on 25 March 2013
Walker texas ranger is a good tv show that should be back on Tv make its for adults and children around the world.
on 26 May 2012
If you loved the series and want to see the ladies at their best this is for you. Just wish they had gone on for longer! Nothing like a bit of Cagney and Lacey with the throw back hairstyles and clothes.
on 15 December 2014
Arrived on time Quality product
on 2 February 2015
brilliant as always
on 15 March 2010
I think that this is the best series of DVDs I have ever had the privilege to see.
on 27 February 2014
I bought this and another C & L DVD called 'Together Again [DVD] [1995] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]'. Even though they are called by different titles and have different serial numbers on the back THEY ARE IDENTICAL FILMS! I am waiting to hear back from the seller regarding a refund on one of them.