5.0 out of 5 stars Good value and a better game.
My first golf trolley, so far I'm impressed!

It's a simple practical design, but holds up to knocks and bumps well. The top folds down and fits well into my boot. Due to the stand on my golf bag, I have turned the bag sideways so it fits snug into the trolley.

Published on 20 Aug 2009 by The Biscuit

3.0 out of 5 stars This is undoubtedly good value for money and very light but there are ...
This is undoubtedly good value for money and very light but there are a couple of things to be aware of:
It doesn't have a water bottle holder
The card holder is very tight and tends to tear them
A large bag doesn't sit in the base properly
The straps are a bit weak - I replaced them with stronger items.
If you want something cheap and cheerful...
Published 4 months ago by James

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value and a better game., 20 Aug 2009
This review is from: Stowamatic i-Trac Steel Pull Trolley (Misc.)
My first golf trolley, so far I'm impressed!

The top of the trolley holds your scorecard, two golf balls, four tees and a pencil. No more reaching into my pocket for a scrunched up scorecard. My shoulder is less tired after a game and believe this has had a postive impact on my game.

Very pleased, just hope it lasts!

5.0 out of 5 stars Golf Trolley, 22 July 2010
This review is from: Stowamatic i-Trac Steel Pull Trolley (Misc.)
This trolley was purchased for my wife and is more than adequate for her needs. In fact it has saved me carrying her clubs or her borrowing my trolley and me having to carry my own clubs. A very worthwhile purchase in more ways than one. The trolley is sturdy enough to carry a full set of clubs even on the rather rough courses we play on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Golf Trolley does exactly what it says on the tin!, 16 Sep 2009
This review is from: Stowamatic i-Trac Steel Pull Trolley (Misc.)
The 'Stowamatic i-Trac Steel Pull Trolley' is exactly what it says: lightweight, easy-to-clean, easy-folding, easy-wheeling with neat little gizmos for a couple of spare golf balls and a score card. It's great to have an item that is well-priced and well thought out - I can recommend it. We now have two!

5.0 out of 5 stars Inexpensive, well made, what more could you want, 11 Oct 2010
L. Smith (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Stowamatic i-Trac Steel Pull Trolley (Misc.)
Firstly, don't buy a trolley for use with a 'stand bag' which is exactly what I did, being a complete Golf newbie. You'll need a 'cart bag' for use with this trolley or it'll not sit on it correctly and just annoy you.

But with the cart bag (a Prosimmon one in my case), it's a great bit of kit! Feels well made, very light and folds in half to a very small size which would fit into the smallest of boots. The wheels are quick release too but it's so small even with them on that i've never needed to remove them. The bag clamps seem sensibly placed and the quick release straps hold the bag perfectly. There's a holder at the top for your scorecard, a pencil, two balls and 4 tees, so you're nicely organised too. I have a Powakaddy drinks holder attached to the handle too, which fits perfectly and is a really useful addition.

My only slight grumble is that with balls in the holders, pencil, tees, and in my case, drinks holder attached there's too much weight at the top and it has a tendancy to tip over onto the handle whilst you lift your bag onto it. A minor thing though.

Such a good price for this - totally recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars golf trolley, 1 Sep 2011
This review is from: Stowamatic i-Trac Steel Pull Trolley (Misc.)
This very light trolley is very sturdy and easy to assemble. I have used it several times now and is no effort to pull or push on the golf course. It can be used on up and down courses without any feeling of dragging clubs. Am very pleased and delivery was very good

4.0 out of 5 stars new to golf, 18 Dec 2013
This review is from: Stowamatic i-Trac Steel Pull Trolley (Misc.)
good product but beware add post and packing AND 20% vat to price so trolley is nearer to £26 IT does the job but similar from Argos may be cheaper
Note amazon prices quoted exclude uk VAT
Also pack arrived with no invoice or assembly instructions.
OK it was easy to work out how to put it together but there are quite a few clips and brackets so a leaflet or booklet would have been helpfull
the trolley is fit for job and folds easily

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Bargain Trolley, 5 July 2012
This review is from: Stowamatic i-Trac Steel Pull Trolley (Misc.)
I bought this trolly as I got fed up with my bag falling over. I took a chance on buying this bargain trolley as it had great reviews, and after having using it a few times, I am very impressed.

It is so simple to fold up and unfold, Nice big 8" wheels and the whole trolley is very light. The Score card holder is a nice touch with room for a little pencil and a couple of balls. I am not the most gentle handed of people and this trolley has put up with a bit of abuse already and it is still as good as new.

This trolley is as good as other trolleys that I tried that are 3 or 4 times the price. So buy this trolley and spend the rest on extra golf balls.

5.0 out of 5 stars top trolley, 23 May 2012
This review is from: Stowamatic i-Trac Steel Pull Trolley (Misc.)
excellent little trolley at a reasonable price.quality seems good and stability great.if only my golf was as good as this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars A good value alternative to carrying a bag around the course., 22 Sep 2014
MrE (E Midlands, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Stowamatic i-Trac Steel Pull Trolley (Misc.)
Extremely well made given the price and saves my carrying my bag around on my back. It's very lightweight and can be folded very easily to a size that will fit into the boot of a car along with a set of clubs. Near the handle there are two golf ball holders and a plastic cover for where you can place your scorecard to keep dry when its raining.

Years ago when i was in my late teens and early twenties, i used a carry stand bag and i swear blind that that was the start of my back problems, since using this trolly i don't have any back issues during or after a round and would advice any golfer that this is the way to go.

For the price this is very much RECOMMENDED!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Light pull tolley, 21 Jan 2010
M. Short (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Stowamatic i-Trac Steel Pull Trolley (Misc.)
A very good trolley for the price. It fold easily is light and easy to pull. The card holder is a useful extra. I would certainly recommend it.

Stowamatic i-Trac Steel Pull Trolley