5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT!!
This is a brilliant show from the mind of Glenn Gordon Caron and brings a mixture of laughs, mystery and adventure.
I have this dvd box set and it has to be one of my favourites, in fact, my daughter enjoyed this so much, she also now owns it.
I don't know why people are so hung up on its age, it clearly says 1985, age doesn't make it any less entertaining,...
Published 20 months ago by N. DICKINSON

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing
Wether it was the poor picture quality or just not being as good as I remember I don't know but it wasn't my best purchase
Published 7 months ago by Rob Duncan

5.0 out of 5 stars Moonlighting-the series, 10 Aug 2010
Mrs. Clark (Herne Bay, Kent, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Moonlighting : The Complete Seasons 1 to 5 [DVD] [2009] (DVD)
Cybil Shepherd and Bruce Willis really hit it off in this comedy thriller series, and time hasn't even dated it. I am really enjoying this series all over again and it has been well worth the money, especially if you liked it first time round. Their on-off near relationship keeps it interesting, even if I know the outcome. Both have charm and a great sense of having fun, and the timing makes every episode great to watch. The series would also appeal to new time watchers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic retro 80s TV bough as a present for my ..., 15 Aug 2014
A. Kavanagh (Scotland) - See all my reviews
Classic retro 80s TV bough as a present for my Wife's birthday. Top theme tune by the legendary Al Jarreau.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 Aug 2014
I love this box set, the clarity is superb, an authentic box set.. Am delighted with my purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Only for fans, 26 Mar 2013
I love these series, reminds me of my childhood days, when my parents didn't let me watch the full episode (but I could catch the re-run at my grandma's!).Up to the third season, it's great.After that, you have to be a true fan to put up with the messy scenario and the terrible plot.

5.0 out of 5 stars A classic, 18 Feb 2014
You probably need to be a fan from the days to rate it like this but if you are ... ;-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, 4 Jan 2014
This old tv serie stille Got it :)
Bruce willis ond cybill shephard are great :)
It's fun seing it again :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great trip down memory lane!, 20 July 2013
Bryan Hill "Bryan" (Johannesburg, Gauteng South Africa) - See all my reviews
I loved this series when it first aired and have really enjoyed re-visiting it more recently. Cybill Shepherd and Bruce Willis were really great together!

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas gift, 7 Jun 2013
My son had requested this for a gift last Christmas and is very pleased with it. A great gift for fans of Moonlighting.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 30 Jan 2013
Willis and co-star Cybill Shepherd were fabulous and had excellent chemistry.
Best 80's one hour series - You'll love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars moonlighting tv series, 24 Nov 2012
I loved this when I saw it on tv in the 80's. I still love seeing it now. The actors really make the show, and it's Bruce willis at his best.

marcel