5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent MICRO-fleece!
This is an excellent piece of kit. Another review criticised it for being thin but it is a MICROFLEECE not a FLEECE.
It is lightweight but VERY comfortable and warm.
The colour is a washed-out dark blue but in my view perfectly OK.
This is such good value I am getting another one because you could not replicate this quality for the price anywhere!
Published on 15 May 2010 by J. Chapman

3.0 out of 5 stars lovely warm fleece
got this today for layering purposes and is a bargain for the price its lovely and warm and soft and being a micro fibre fleece its ideal when you want to layer up
Published on 29 Oct 2010 by Janos Bakos

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent MICRO-fleece!, 15 May 2010
J. Chapman (Isle of Bute UK) - See all my reviews
It is lightweight but VERY comfortable and warm.
The colour is a washed-out dark blue but in my view perfectly OK.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good choice., 21 Mar 2011
Extremely thin but also very soft and warm.Be careful, Trespass sizes are a little to big.Check out official size guide when selecting yours.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Winter Warmer, 27 Dec 2010
Got this fleece for my bf for this bitterly cold Christmas. He loves it!

1) Sizing - ordered M and fit ok ( if being picky, I would say the sleeves are slightly too long). I find the sizing of Trespass clothing can be confusing and turns out to be too big sometimes, but this one is ok.

2) Colour - some reviewers described as 'wash-out blue' made me worry a bit about the colour when ordering. However, it turns out that my bf and I both love the colour. It may not be navy blue, but I wouldn't say 'wash-out' blue as it may sound like a bit of worn-out blue. It is simply deep blue(grey-blue maybe, definately not navy blue or 'wash-away' blue either) - lovely afterall. Wish we could have more colour choices though, would love to get a red one too.

3) Material and cutting - all good, nice, soft, thin, good for layering, bf says it feels very comfy.

Excellent price to keep him warm in winter time after all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Microfleece, microprice, maxowarmth, maxobargain, 26 Dec 2010
This is only my second microfleece but it is my best so far. Amazing price delivered and I needn't have worried about quality. The material is thinner but warmer than my other micro.

5.0 out of 5 stars Versatile Fleece, 21 Sep 2012
S. Shorley (Kent, UK) - See all my reviews
I have got to say that I do like fleeces and I have a few now. Unfortunately men's fleeces do not come in many bright colours so I was glad to see this fleece. I bought it as it is red and I only have one other red fleece, which is getting a little worn.

It is great on its own when the weather is cool, or even with a t shirt underneath for an evening in the pub. It is also not too bulky to wear as a layer underneath another top or jacket should it get a little colder.

I hope that this reveiw is useful.

4.0 out of 5 stars good kit, 26 Nov 2010
can be used as a mid layer or outer layer depending upon the season. Its thin, light and warm. Just the job

3.0 out of 5 stars lovely warm fleece, 29 Oct 2010
Janos Bakos "yarnie" (manchester) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Trespass Mens Micro fleece top, 19 July 2011
This was bought has a birthday present for my father in law.He is very impressed with the quality of the top.
Excellent value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy one !, 22 Mar 2011
Very pleased i got one of these, have seen similar in outdoor shops for 35/40 so to get this for under a tenner is a bargain.
I,m 12 stone 5'10 and a large fits great.
Soft,warm and very comfortable, not a fleece as one review got mixed up with but a microfleece. If thats what you want buy one,you won't regret it. Wish they had more colours as i would get some more.. 10 out of 10 and i've never bothered to write a review before but this is quality..

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 24 Nov 2009
M. Andrews "mea" (Kent England) - See all my reviews
This fleece is a washed out blue, and not the Navy Blue it is described, and very thin. Sadly it had to go back.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›