on 14 February 2013
It is very well made and sturdy, it has a very large storage capacity and it goes well with my other vintage cases in the collection. Great value for money too.
on 3 December 2013
This is a beautiful Carry Case. My grandaughter, who is a big Twilight fan, will be so pleased with this on Christmas morning. Thank you also for a speedy delivery.
on 2 October 2013
I really love fantastic gift for any twilight fan or Robert Pattinson fan brilliant highly recommend
love it love it
on 4 September 2013
Perfect for holding the twilight saga DVD's or CD' s very happy with it :) would recommend it. Thank you
on 28 August 2013
This is amazing! It's perfect to either keep my DVD's safe or the Books. A must have for any twi-hard.
on 12 July 2014
LOVE IT!! LOVE IT!! LOVE IT!!
Sturdy, larger than I thought it would be, which was a lovely surprise.
The picture of Edward is breathtaking
It sits in pride of place on my dressing table.
5/5
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
on 3 December 2015
Fantastic item. Speedy delivery and perfect. No issues at all and item exceeded my expectations.