on 27 September 2009
After pricing up a sat nav leather pouch in various stores I was very surprised to see the same product so much cheaper on line, I mean much cheaper, was slightly dubious about what the quality would be like but hay ho give it a go! Imagine my surprise when the exact same product as in the stores turned up literally 3 days after ordering. I am now a definate convert to Amazons quality suppliers.
Keep up the good work. From one happy shopper.
on 24 July 2010
The Garmin branded carry case for my newly ordered 1490T seemed overpriced at nearly £18.00, including shipping and so this slip case from Navitech was ideal and more practical. Removing the satnav from the car, sliding it into the case and placing it into your pocket could be done quickly and without unwelcome attention. The case is sturdy and offers good protection. The 1490T, the case and mains charger all arrived on the same morning two days after ordering from Amazon. That's what I call good service.
on 23 September 2009
Nothing much to say really. Good strong case that is exactly the same as the one you can buy additionally to the gps but this is a lot cheaper. Had no problems with it. Choose this one!
on 14 January 2010
Ordered the product,It came within the time frame stated.I was a bit worried when I ordered it,If it would fit a widescreen GPS,& it does.The case is fit for purpose,anyone thinking about getting this case,can buy with confidence.
on 29 June 2010
This is just what I needed for my Garmin 1490t.
It has two solid sides which seem to offer good protection.
The unit slides into the lined case with just the right amount of friction, so that it doesn't slide out too easily. (Hopefully it will stay that way.) The unit goes right inside but the end is not covered and you can grab the end to pull it out easily. Very simple. It seems well made and looks smart.
on 8 June 2010
The product matches image, the delivery is fast too, so I'm happy. It would be better if there was a button on the top of case so that the thing inside will not come out although it fixes in well.
on 1 February 2011
After coming unstuck ordering a case for a TomTom 1000, it was a relief to get a case that is both high quality and one that fitted my TomTom 1005 perfectly.
on 7 January 2011
I really can't rate this case high enough. Bought after reading these other reviews, for my new Garmin 1490. Wanted something slim to slip easily into jacket or trouser pocket. Ok, so theres no top cover/flap. Don't let this put you off. I slipped my 1490 into the polythene cover supplied with it, THEN slid it into the navitech & held it upside down. It held fast. Comes out easily with a little shake. Perfect. Does exactly what it says on the tin, whilst feeling well made & robust. Buy with confidence.
on 14 February 2011
The sat nav fits snug in this carry case and protects it, not as bulky as others,& is well made
on 4 June 2011
This cover is absolutely perfect, fits very well and still keeps the overall size down so the TomTom doesn't take up much more space. It is well made and a fraction of the cost of the TomTom versions which are far more expensive and not as well designed.