on 1 September 2009
Bought this case as it was a lot more cheaper than the tom tom original. Received it and it is spot on, fits my tom tom go 730 + car charger cable although it cant contain the bracket support for the windscreen. Casing has a solid feel and zip is up to the job.... I would definately recommend this product.
on 13 January 2010
Pros: Good, solid feel. Hard case. Very nice little bed for your tomtom to sleep in. There's a flap in the middle that separates the TomTom from it's charger cable. Cheap. Other side contains little netting compartment to keep the car charge and cable in.

Cons: Cannot fit the windscreen holder. This was the main disappointment. I wanted a case where I could keep all my TomTom accessories together, and this definitely does NOT fit the bill!! Seller should make this more obvious on the product page.
on 23 February 2010
The case is well made and is a convenient place to store your TomTom and any chargers and cradles when you're not using them or when travelling. In fact the only thing that doesn't fit in (not easily anyway) is the holder, but I usually leave mine in situ when I leave the car anyway so normally not a big deal. The only issue I have with it is that in order to be able to hold it all the case is quite a bit bulkier than the original TomTom case. So it isn't as easy to just slip it into your pocket as it was before (provided you had a big pocket - now you'll need an enourmous one!).
on 17 September 2009
Great product and great value for money. Beats the official Tom Tom case hands down.
on 13 February 2010
Very good product for the price,pleased with the product,nice and compact with a wrist carrying strap also,fits my tomtom go 730 and 12 volt charger in nicely,I knew before I purchased that it wouldn't fit the windscren mount in but if thats what you want be prepared to pay up to 3-4 times more for one that does,Recommended A+
on 14 January 2011
The company sent the item quite quickly considering it was during the Xmas period.
The case was unfortunately quite a bit bigger than I had anticipated and you would struggle to get this in some glove boxes. However, a refund was processed very quickly and I would definitely use this company again.
on 4 January 2010
This is a great Tom Tom case for keeping the TOM TOM, car charger and screen cloth together. I've also found it useful for carrying my memory cards/sticks.
on 2 September 2011
Well worth the purchase keeps all the items of the 520 TomTom in one neat package. Well made and sturdy giving good protection to TomTom when not in use.
on 3 January 2012
This is a brilliant case, absolutely perfect for our Tom Tom it has sufficient room for both the car charger and the mains charger to be stored inside
on 12 November 2010
Good case
solid feeling.
Holds my tomtom 920 + usb cable. Could fit an extra 12v socket cable to it as well.
It's molded to fit the tomtom.