Format: Audio CD|Change

on 19 October 2012
Ambient space-like music that elegantly dances in the shade between arrangement and composition.Organic music that is ethereal and can genuinely move the soul.
on 25 September 2013
He fits in nicely with my extensive library. Why did I take so long to appreciate his music. I will be looking for more of his music.
on 18 February 2013
I am clearly no music expert but I loed this music and specially "The ending (Ascent)" - a wonderful tune that takes me away.
on 29 August 2013
I love it, easy listening and a joy too listen. It's a very good listen. I would recommend it too others
on 31 October 2007
This is a great album and probably my favorite from Brian Eno. It has that dreamy music that is from out of this world. Good for use in trance work and healing sessions in general, as relaxes client and therapist alike. As with much New Age music, this one in particular is timeless.
on 4 November 2015
A nice relaxing album. Perfect for early morning commutes :-)
on 18 April 2006
This album is very good. It definitely is in the background music dep't. Very good for carming you down in a car. I always did like the Ascent ... track. It's most famous i believe. But other's are just as good. Like the way the album goes towards a sort of early fleetwood mac sound. He started ambient and i think this is his best. Full marks to amazon for stocking this cd. I had not heard this album for nearly 20 years. It was on record then.
on 17 December 2015
good to drive to when you are feeling stressed
on 30 May 2010
I bought this simply to get the track "An Ending Ascent" probably the most beautiful and haunting track on the CD. I will always associate it with NASA's footage of the lunar landings and also with the incredible timelapse footage of the Voyager space probes images of Jupiter & Saturn. Some of the other tracks are OK, especially "Deep Blue Day" though I can't get the image of a certain scene in the film "Trainspotting" out of my head every time I listen to it !
on 2 June 2010
There are plenty of times when you need some unobtrusive atmospheric sounds and this is outstandingly imaginative for this genre. I saw this played live at the Brighton Festival to a 45 minute Apollo movie montage and it was one of the highlights. Great for medidation.