5.0 out of 5 stars It's just a filter.
The filter is a basic genuine M/Richards filter and to be honest the price per individual filter is not a lot of difference but you do gain on the postage and delivery is quick.I suppose the main advantage for me is that having an account with Amazon makes the ordering simpler and as far as I am concerned more secure.
Published on 16 July 2010 by Dennis Keane

1.0 out of 5 stars Not working
The filter came promptly, but it is not functioning properly. The iron keeps beeping and refusing to emit steam and the filter is constantly waterlogged. I tried the second filter I ordered but the same happened.
Published 22 months ago by susan moran

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars It's just a filter., 16 July 2010
This review is from: Morphy Richards Universal Jetstream Steam Iron Filter (Kitchen & Home)

5.0 out of 5 stars anti scale filter cartridge, 28 Dec. 2010
Perfect for my Morphy Richards Jetstream. Made a big difference to performance of iron. Received promptly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works just fine, 16 Sept. 2010
Fits nicely into the MR steam generator, being exactly the same shape / size as the 3 cartridges that came with the iron when it was purchased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Filter cartridge, 3 May 2011
We received our item very promptly, and was well packaged, we can have no complaints what so everever with regards to the product, packaging, service and speed of delivery.Thanks and hope to use you again soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price, 17 Oct. 2011
M. Smith (pontardawe) - See all my reviews
Was going to buy from morphy Richards until I realized that the price had gone up so I looked for a cheaper, I found it here, real bargin price

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 1 Jun. 2013
My steam iron started to spit out loads of bits, so I knew it was time for a new filter, so no more bits.

5.0 out of 5 stars Steam iron filter, 19 Jan. 2013
Was worried that this product would not fit my iron, but luckily it did. Very happy with purchase and would recommend. I always read the reviews on anything I am thinking of purchasing and find it invaluable when trying to make a decision before buying from Amazon. Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 10 April 2012
I purchased thuis item for my iron but the first one sent was faulty after one email they sent another cartridge straight away ..Amazing service, very fast delivery and excellent communication..Definately recommend this to others.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not working, 16 July 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Replacement cartridges, 18 April 2012
The only place where you can get these cartridges is on line. so I recommend that you buy them in threes as it is cheaper and you don't run out and have to wait for the delivery

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›