5.0 out of 5 stars Wigan Pier Presents Bounce.
Awesome, unlike a lot of albums released by Ministry of Sound that don't truly represent music being played in clubs in places like Cyprus and Ibiza and the various other European holiday locals etc, these guys have got it spot on.

All the best tracks, the best remixes, choons you can really bounce and dance too!

5/5 - get this if its the only...
Published on 9 Jan 2009 by M. Meadows

3.0 out of 5 stars works for me.
I am well over 40 but I bought Wigan Pier Bounce to add to my "rave" collection. I love playing this type of musice when I am doing the housework and/or decorating. It makes me work better and faster.
Published on 22 Mar 2009 by Cat Lover

5.0 out of 5 stars Wigan Pier Presents Bounce., 9 Jan 2009

5/5 - get this if its the only eurodance/trance/happy hardcore/vocal trance album you get this year.

3.0 out of 5 stars works for me., 22 Mar 2009
Cat Lover (Lancashire. England) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Bounce ya head off, 16 Jan 2009
After spending many nights of my youth at Wigan Pier i was buzzing when i saw the advert for it....i had to buy it.
It came yesterday and i had it blasting out my car this morning, its put me in a good mood for work,and now i having the clubbing bug again....
A must buy.....hope they bring a old skool one out, so i can hear the tunes that used to be played when i was gurning my way though wigan pier......class :) Cheers Guys

2.0 out of 5 stars Bounce it out the window!!, 1 Sep 2013
I've never been to Wigan Pier, but if this is an example of what to expect, I'm not going to bother!

During the long nights and car journeys, I often put on a CD or two to listen to in order to make the hours go by quicker, sadly, I made the mistake of purchasing this compilation to do just that, I say sadly, as it made the time go by ever-so-slowly. The tunes were as boring as boring can get, slow and hardly any kick to them at all, also, as this was the first time I had paid full-price for a compilation CD, I felt cheated out of good money, for something that brought nothing interesting to my ear.

If you enjoy this type of softcore dance music, then I'm sure you'll love this compilation, but for those of us who like harder, faster, bouncier beats in our music, this is not even entry level stuff and best to get something from ID&T!

4.0 out of 5 stars gym music, 3 Jan 2013
dont remember i bought this but it must be good as i download them all to my mp3 and listen to it in the gym!

5.0 out of 5 stars OVER 40 AND LIKE IT !, 6 Sep 2009
I am in my mid 40s and I listen to all modern popular music, including the likes of what is on this double CD album. In fact, I am thinking of buying this compilation plus "Bounce 2" to add to my other albums of this genre. I will keep on listening to popular music throughout my life, like I have always done, and will continue doing so. "Old folks" music is much too boring for me, so when I am elderly I will be singing along to the Prodigy rather than Dame Vera Lynn!

ARRAY(0xafea8fc0)