5.0 out of 5 stars As Described/Shown
This item arrived promptly and well packaged, everything was in tact. The glasses themselves are very nice indeed! they look different and i can't wait to use them! I think it's good value for money. They came in a box and were exactly as promised! I would recommend!
Published on 1 Feb 2011 by Miss Fisher

2.0 out of 5 stars Not quite as shown in photo
Bought these for my sister's 21st. While the tilted shape was fun, I was disappointed in the quality of the glass which was not smooth. Looked like a 'second' to me. A fun glass for her age group however if you are looking for something of quality it is worth paying more and looking elsewhere.
Published 22 months ago by K1w1london

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars As Described/Shown, 1 Feb 2011
Miss Fisher "Fishface" (Hampshire, UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value and excellent product, 8 Aug 2011
I needed some fun glasses to serve both shots and use to serve fun starters.

These quirky Ludico tilted shot glasses really worked perfectly! They look different. They make whatever you serve remarkable.

You need to use the spikes in your dishwasher to wash them - but that really is not a problem.

Really, I can not praise them enough. Totally what I wanted and needed. I look forward to using them for ages :) Regards, CW.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, 30 Dec 2011
Bought for my husband as he likes to do fancy dinner parties.

They are soooo different and people have commented several times about them and how unusual they are.

The price is very good as well.

Also very prompt deleivery, amazing!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Glasses, 1 May 2012
I bought these glasses as a birthday present for a friend, and they did not fail to impress!
When I inspected them myself, they have a very good quality finish, with no scuffinf, cast lines or any other features to detract from the overall quality.
The quirky tilt is a real tickler around the dinner table, and six is just enough for company.
Securely packaged in a tough little cardboard box, all the glasses arrived in mint condition.
The price is a steal too!

5.0 out of 5 stars nice twist on a classic essential (in our house, anyway!), 22 Feb 2012
Looking for some shot glasses, ideally a little bit thicker than usual and found these 'slanted' glasses. Arrived very quickly, the glasses seem quite sturdy and after a couple of drinks the whole, 'it's falling over' bit is reasonably entertaining. Had lots of comments about the shot glasses, may get another set of a different shape for longer drinks.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not quite as shown in photo, 12 Nov 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Ludico 60 ml Tilted Shot Glasses (pack of 6), 20 Mar 2011
D. Weaver "Yorski" (Yorkshire UK) - See all my reviews
The Tilted Shot Glasses have been a great talking point at several recent Dinners. So much so that I am now having to purchase some more as the original set have gone to Gdansk with one of our Polish friends who was completely taken with them. We also found out that they are also incredibly strong glasses as our Polish friend managed to drop all 6 glasses on to the marble floor of the Hotel vestibule...... and they all survived!! Great Value

5.0 out of 5 stars Practical fun, 17 April 2014
This review is from: Ludico Tilted Shot Glasses 2.1oz / 60ml (Pack of 6) (Kitchen & Home)
Bought these as a present for my son! He loved them. They hold just the right amount and are a great talking point.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well received gift ..., 29 Nov 2013
Was for part of a Birthday present and she loved them ! I knew I wanted to get shot glasses, but I didn't want gaudy coloured ones, or just plain boring clear ones. These were perfect. Excellent quality and weighty glasses. Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great as a gift. Very well priced product!, 31 Aug 2013
Excellent product. Well packaged and my friend loved them as I have them as a gift! Lots of other products to match

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›