on 9 January 2010
WE BOUGHT THIS TOY FOR OUR DAUGHTER AND SHE HAS HAD HOURS OF FUN WITH IT, IT NOT ONLY JUST BOUNCES AND SPINS AROUND BUT OUR DAUGHTER GETS SO MUCH ENJOYMENT ALSO WITH THE SPINNING RATTLES WHICH ALSO BRINGS THE ZEBRA ALIVE WITH SO MANY NOISES. I WOULD STRONGLY RECOMMEND THIS TO ANYONE WHO'S CHILD IS 12MTHS - 24MTHS, SIT BACK AND WATCH THEIR ENJOYMENT AS THEY SPIN, BOUNCE AND PLAY WITH IT, IT TRULY IS PRICELESS.
on 6 January 2010
This item was vey easy and quick to assemble. My daughter (17 month old) loves it and plays with it a lot.
It has got two volume levels which is good as some toys can be a bit too loud. I would buy it again and recommend it to anyone who asked.
on 5 January 2010
WE got this zebra for our 16 month grand-daughter who loves it almost as much as our grandson who is 3 and a half. It is very sturdy, noisy and fun and they both love it. I would definatly recommend this zebra. My nephew had one for his children 2 years ago, which ended up at the mother/toddler group for all to enjoy, and its still going strong...
on 12 February 2010
Read umpteen reviews and hummed & hawed about buying this for my daughters first birthday. Don't need yet another plastic toy cluttering up the place and would she genuinely use it at this age..... Anyway been a huge hit. She loves it, as does her older sister (4) & cousin (2.5). She's just 12 months and can rock away on it and get on & off it herself. Fairly straight forward to put together, but more importantly brings a huge smile to her face when someone spins her round !!!
on 14 October 2009
This bounce & spin Zebra is so much fun, both our daughters loves it... We can highly recommend this toy!
on 14 March 2011
Our one year old daughter gets on and off easily by herself. she loves it, our three year old son also loves it. Well worth the money,would definately recommend this to anyone.
on 20 February 2011
Bought this for my 1 year old & she loves it. She is able to bounce & spin herself and really enjoys it
on 30 March 2013
Lots of fun for young children. We bought the Zebra in the other colours for our grandson who had a great amount of fun on the zebra. We hope our granddaughter will have the same amount.
on 11 January 2012
I bought this for my niece and she loves it! She laughs and bounces and spins around, I like that there are toys on the handle and she likes to play with them aswell and bounce to the music. It doesn't spin as fast or easily as I thought it would but I suppose that is good for safety. It was quick and easy to assemble, I think it was a worthwhile present as she is very happy with it.

Update: She is now coming up to 3 years old and still enjoys this zebra, it is still her favourite toy.
on 30 April 2013
My we girl loves the zebra. She has a great fun playing on it it is great energy consuming toy.
Perfect toy for reading days.

See one answered question