on 13 February 2014
My two year old loves this wand. It looks beautiful, although it doesn't seem to be particularly durable. The wires of the butterfly are already getting bent, as is the wand stick itself. Doesn't deter my daughter from waving it around when wearing her fairy dress though!
on 10 June 2014
Broke after first use. The stick is like a plastic straw so it just bends. The butterfly is made of thin wire and again bens out of shape. ok for a party bag filler or once use activity otherwise I would buy a better one for dressing up
on 2 February 2016
This is a very pretty wand. My only gripe is that it wasn't packaged very well in that there was nothing to protect it should the envelope it was in was folded or crumpled in transit as it would certainly have been damaged. However, it arrived intact and my 5yrs grand daughter was thrilled with it as she was in a school play about fairies. It is very pretty with the butterfly and ribbons on it. I do recommend it as it is very well made and survived being 'used' several times .I gave it 4 stars due to the lack of support /flimsy packaging.
on 2 February 2015
The ribbon that surrounds the stick (wand) popped out and became unraveled within the first several minutes of use. Fixing it will require some time manipulating the ribbon back around the wand and gluing it with hot glue - a project I'm not interested in! Shame, this had to go in the rubbish bin.
on 3 June 2015
On the first day of my daughter using it, the stem was bent. She has been playing with it on and off for a couple of weeks and the ribbons are frayed, the netting around the top has holes in it and the stem is bent in several places. It's going in the bin, but I guess you get what you pay for!
on 12 May 2012
i bought this for my 2 year old and it was broken within minutes.she loved it though but it was too delicate.the wires bent easily like paper clip metal and the surrounding net laddered like tights.
it is great but maybe for an older child or one who is more gentle than mine!
she was also given one at xmas when she was 18 months and that broke almost as quickly.
on 15 November 2009
I brought this along with a pair of matching small pink fairy wings from another seller and it made a lovely gift for a little girl who adores fairies. Good quality, well presented, wonderful service, quick delivery. Would certainly recommend.
on 2 January 2011
Bought this for my 3 year old niece and she loved it! She was so enthusiastic however that a couple of days after Christmas it was a very battered and broken - great for a moment of fun, but unlikely to be for life.
on 14 December 2014
My daughter wanted a pink wand for her fairy birthday party. When she saw this wand she was very excited, it was exactly how she imagined a fairy wand. When she shook the wand around some of the glitter started to scatter. She thought it was magical.
on 18 February 2016
Product arrived on time and looks lovely however 2 of the ribbons started unravelling after about 20 minutes of play. Now (second day of play) these 2 ribbons are almost totally unravelled. I know the product is inexpensive but I would have expected it to stay intact for longer than 20 minutes! Very disappointing.