2.0 out of 5 stars Nintendo detectice really too short, 16 Jan 2010
C. A. GRIFFITHS "cara ann" (jersey uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Imagine Detective Adventures (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
My 10 year old daughter loves the imagine range of nintendo ds games, so I was excited when I saw this game out to buy. She loved Professor Layton and the curios village and thought that this may be similar with puzzles to slove etc. I and she was bitterly dissappointed as she finished the game after about 5 hours of play. She can still play on mini game mode but that not as much fun as finding out clues in the main game mode. I probably won't be buying from imagine range for a while now as this game has put me right off. My advise to people don't waste your hard earned cash.

3.0 out of 5 stars not bad says an 8 year old, 22 Oct 2009
A Kid's Review
This review is from: Imagine Detective Adventures (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
At first it is really fun and interesting but then it starts getting a bit boring and then it just ends. And then all you can do is do it over again and it gets really boring. I completed it in one day. Finding out the puzzles is good but they do not last for very long. Not for boys, no way, it will never be for boys, because it has got perfume included in it and the main character is a girl.

1.0 out of 5 stars IS THAT IT!!!, 23 Oct 2009
Latodd (england) - See all my reviews
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Imagine Detective Adventures (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
I liked this game and was hooked on it the first day i bought it. But its too short, i completed it in 4hrs and then found out i have to buy the second one to actually find out wat happens ARGHHHH!! Not even gonna bother to say the least because it was too short and a waste of money if i say. I like a game that will have you hooked for ages not just 4hrs and then not find out the ending.
As i said waste of money and 4hrs of my life.

2.0 out of 5 stars Too short, 13 Jan 2010
B. J. Gooch (Sheffield, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Imagine Detective Adventures (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
Our daughter enjoyed this game, with a linear storyline, but it was too short as she finished it within a few hours play

3.0 out of 5 stars Childs review., 22 Jun 2011
This review is from: Imagine Detective Adventures (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
Im 11 years old and when this game came out i was eager to buy it. As soon as i got home i played for a good few hours and nearly completed the game in one night. I love the game and searching for clues but the game was too short and to be honest it was a waste of money. After buying the game, i completed it quickly and there wasn't much to do after! I played it for 5 hours and now it just sits there, i suggest you don't buy it. It was a complete waste of money! However, if you just want a short game with some mystery, buy it if you wish.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good as an introduction for younger kids to mystery games, 15 Aug 2012
This review is from: Imagine Detective Adventures (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
I got this game for Christmas when I was about 12 several years ago and at the time it took me over a day to complete it and I enjoyed it. It got me into playing mystery games such as Nancy Drew and I replayed it over the holidays. However even then I thought the game was a bit short and that the ending was poor as it left you hanging and wanting to know what happens. I don't mind open ended endings within reason as they should at least give a direction of what will happen next but this game gives none. I would recommend for younger players as perhaps an introduction to mystery games but not older than 12. I recommend you get this game as cheaply as possible as the length of the game is pretty short.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's Alright, 4 Feb 2012
This review is from: Imagine Detective Adventures (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
I brought this game for my daughter (13 years old)
She began the game and was really intrested she had fun solving the mystery.
However she completed the game in just under 3 hours! There is also a beginner and a Advanced level, once she finished the beginner level she decided to try the advance, just to find they were the same game with no changes.
Although she did enjoy the game while it lasted.

2.0 out of 5 stars WHAT THE?, 13 Aug 2011
This review is from: Imagine Detective Adventures (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
I bought this game in search of a mysterious fun adventure as a dective. But i advise you not to buy it. It was really fun though and i did enjoy it while it lasted. it was great and i really felt like a detective but it didnt last long. it was easy to complete and it only took me a day to finish. Your only option once you completed it is to restart and then you know where everything is and who did it and all that stuff. My cousin had ago and she completed it in 3 hours. you pay for 3 hours of fun and the its over.

2.0 out of 5 stars Boring, 24 Jan 2011
= Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Imagine Detective Adventures (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
I bought this in gamestation and paid 12.99 for it but I finished it within the day because the mini games are easy and the game finishes quickly so I returned it. If you like puzzles I would recommend the Professor Layton Triology as some puzzles are easy while there are some that will give you a challange which makes the game worth the money you pay for it. There are several storylines that need to be solved during the Professor Layton game so you can spend hours on it.

Imagine Detective Adventures (Nintendo DS)
5.03