Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now

on 10 August 2010
A first rate bargain. What more can I say except for just over a fiver this is what entertainment is all about. This CD is becoming my most played ipod file. Go on buy it, you won't regret it. Fantastic bargain.
on 24 June 2011
Incredible value for money, ok so many tracks you may already have but for those missing ones and those that you like me completely forgot about its well worth it.
on 17 February 2013
Wow, what a fantastic album just great background music with some of the planets greatest singing stars that ever lived, what a pleasure to listen to, whether relaxing with a glass of wine or listening whilst you work.... best of all its Great value for money!!
on 13 January 2013
I enjoy the type of music that has been selected for the CD. The price is very good .for the number of tracks.
Would recommend to my friends.