5.0 out of 5 stars Easy music classic.
A first rate bargain. What more can I say except for just over a fiver this is what entertainment is all about. This CD is becoming my most played ipod file. Go on buy it, you won't regret it. Fantastic bargain.
Published on 10 Aug 2010 by S. W. Buck

3.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value
This collection was excellent value and delivered quickly to my door.
Some of the songs were not to my taste but this is such a big collection of music that it is easy to skip through those I don't like and still have hours of tunes that I do!
Published 12 months ago by Mrs. Carole Longman

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy music classic., 10 Aug 2010
S. W. Buck (East Riding of Yorkshire) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure Nostalgia, 24 Jun 2011
This review is from: Original Hits: Easy (MP3 Download)
Incredible value for money, ok so many tracks you may already have but for those missing ones and those that you like me completely forgot about its well worth it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pure Easy Listening, 12 Feb 2010
Ian Bishop "123IDB" (Mumbannar Vic Australia) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Original Hits - Easy (Audio CD)
All the best singers with the original hits put into six CD's & easy to take & play on air at the Radio Station.

3.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 31 Aug 2013
Mrs. Carole Longman "Beamish Books" (Surrey. England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Original Hits - Easy (Audio CD)
This collection was excellent value and delivered quickly to my door.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 17 Feb 2013
Graham Proffitt (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Original Hits: Easy (MP3 Download)
Wow, what a fantastic album just great background music with some of the planets greatest singing stars that ever lived, what a pleasure to listen to, whether relaxing with a glass of wine or listening whilst you work.... best of all its Great value for money!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Music., 13 Jan 2013
This review is from: Original Hits: Easy (MP3 Download)
I enjoy the type of music that has been selected for the CD. The price is very good .for the number of tracks.
Would recommend to my friends.

3.0 out of 5 stars Buyer Beware, 24 Nov 2009
This review is from: Original Hits - Easy (Audio CD)
First things first. This 6 cd pack arrived without any cellophane wrapping which aroused my suspicions that it wasn't new. The scratches on the discs and the fact that it took several tracks 6 or more attempts to transfer to an MP3 player confirmed this. So, if you're buying this as a gift for someone please check it on arrival. Luckily, I am buying someone a new MP3 player for Christmas and at the same time filling it with new CDs for them so I had to play/transfer the tracks. It would be a shame if you gave these discs to someone only for them to find that a lot of the tracks 'jump' or are unplayable on a Ipod or such.

Onto the discs, the actual content is very good indeed with a wide selection of Easy Listening tracks which are sure to evoke long lost memories. They are set out in a sensible order with almost zero jumping from 'bouncy' tracks to 'slow' tracks. A few of the tunes are by different artistes to the ones you may remember but all of them have at some stage had hits with their particular tracks. That's not to say that these are cheapo recordings, they are all of a high standard and more than meet the standards you'd wish them to. I would recommend this collection to anyone with a love of Easy Listening, just watch out for the state of the discs when they arrive. Amazon would have gladly replaced them without question but in my case, time is running out and I chose to keep them rather than return for a replacement.

Original Hits: Easy